Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dvibessss

Sep 28, 2018
Ironically, I posted a message on LL last week saying basically that I'd uninstalled BM because it was becoming more like work than fun, and it needed an EZ mode. and suddenly it's here. I have to imagine that he's had a shit ton of complaints about BM taking the fun out of the game and finally relented. Yay for choice!
I know when it first was released, the simplicity of just selling and doing drugs was fun. But the bigger his mod success got, he would make it more complicated, and that's fine, but I personally would not go through the 100+ steps just to sell or obtain drugs as it started feeling like a chore. Making an EZ cheat makes sense, and hopefully he'll keep implementing more for the EZ players lmao.

Reactions: MickCasanova

hrdhgrdgdrg

Feb 4, 2018
Azmodan Gold

8 Animations Relocated from Square Tables to 8 Chair Dining Table

• Mastrubation Male
  • Mastrubation Male Climax
  • Mastrubation Female
  • Mastrubation Female Climax
  • Opposite Mastrubation
  • Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Stage 1
  • Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Stage 2
  • Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Climax
Normal -
Rough -
thanks(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Lucian Rising

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Trying to make some transgendered sims in my game. I change things in CAS, fem body, fem clothes, has a penis. I have Noir's penis that shows up for both sexes, I have the vagina for men from LL, i even use the the cheat, traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn, but nothing ever seems to stay the way I fix it. It's fine while I'm playing, but when you pull it up again her breasts are gone and her butt is flat again. I've done searches, but all I can really find is Futa World from LL, but not sure about that one, especially since it says it changes the entire town. Is there something out there I may have missed that may enable female sliders for males?
For your trans women are you creating sims that are female and for the trans men sims that are male? A male with a feminine frame in the game is a male and won't have breasts but a female with a penis will. You shouldn't need any cheats for a female character to have breasts.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I know when it first was released, the simplicity of just selling and doing drugs was fun. But the bigger his mod success got, he would make it more complicated, and that's fine, but I personally would not go through the 100+ steps just to sell or obtain drugs as it started feeling like a chore. Making an EZ cheat makes sense, and hopefully he'll keep implementing more for the EZ players lmao.
I completely agree. Seems a lot of modders find themselves in this boat to be honest, especially WickedWhims, and Nisa'. I've repeatedly asked for a config file like MCCC for WW so it could be used to start a new game without having to go through the setup bullshit every time. His defaults aren't mine, and I get so tired of having to change them. At least he's trying with the setting import and export, but that still isn't a plain text config file.

Nisa is pretty much guilty of the same shit. She adds completely off the wall shit to her mod when all many people use it for is the lot trait extender, and the prostitution. She's be better served by breaking her's into individual modules, and giving her users a little more choice. Her slave module for example, should also have an option to not wipe the sims mind. Not sure why she's so insistent on that part, but it makes using it pretty silly when you have to cheat to get all what they lost back. It seems to take away far more than it adds. I would be happy with lot extender, and prostitution.

BM is the worst offender though. It was a whole lot more fun in the beginning. Having to build a client list every time you start a new game is so tedious it was driving me nuts. I just uninstalled it and moved on. What also irks me is that his shaman, and dealers have non removable outfits. Why be compatible with WW if you make it half assed? Why doesn't he want them to be "useable"?

Anyhow, enough ranting. Just happy some things are getting through. May check out the ez-mode to see how it is.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
For your trans women are you creating sims that are female and for the trans men sims that are male? A male with a feminine frame in the game is a male and won't have breasts but a female with a penis will. You shouldn't need any cheats for a female character to have breasts.
I've tried it both ways. Works fine when I use a woman and give her a penis, but I was hoping there was a way to make it truer to life by using a man and turning them into women. Worked so well in Sims 3, I could say use Don Lothario and turn him into a transgendered woman if I wanted to. I was hoping that Sims 4 you could too, but I guess not.

inecro

Mar 7, 2019
I think someone was requesting the Bernat male skin from Terfearrence a few days ago:

Yes, I was requesting, twice. Unfortunately this month new skins from Terfearrence are not uploaded to the "Down with patreon". Thanks much. (y)

Immanuel714

Oct 8, 2017
Annybody else still getting these errors in the new MCCC 6.03 mod?

[May-01-2019 21:21:18]Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_0_1\mc_woohoo\mc_woohoo_inject.py", line 48, in super_interaction_post_perform
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\proxy.py", line 124, in __getattr__
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'object_chess_table' object has no attribute '_sim_info'

[May-01-2019 19:02:57]Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_0_1\mc_woohoo\mc_woohoo_inject.py", line 48, in super_interaction_post_perform
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'object_VideoGameConsole_TV_High' object has no attribute '_sim_info'

Also getting them on any microphone interaction.
I've been having a few issues as well

DelFaz

Jul 15, 2017
For some strange reason, my mod folder can not be more than 9.9 GB, or otherwise the screen flickers and turns white in the game and the driver of the graphics card restart (sorry for my english)
my pc:
windows 7
AMD FX 6300 (6 cores)
8gb ram
Radeon R9 290x (drivers updated)
Try to compress your mods with sims4studio, if that doesn't work try rolling back your driver/switching to recommended instead of optional. I have an RX460 4gb/8gb ram/FX9590 and my mods folder is almost at 50gb, no problems so far except the usual cleanups every time ea releases a new dlc. Your vga performs 8% faster than RX480 according to UserBench so it should have enough power. I've had problems like this with ARK, the game restarted my vga driver every 1-1,5 hours but only in modded multiplayer sessions. Downloading the recommended driver instead of optional solved it. :D
Edit: 19.4.1 seems to be compatible with R9 200 Series, try downloading that one. I'm still running 19.1.1 try this one if it fails.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Try to compress your mods with sims4studio, if that doesn't work try rolling back your driver/switching to recommended instead of optional. I have an RX460 4gb/8gb ram/FX9590 and my mods folder is almost at 50gb, no problems so far except the usual cleanups every time ea releases a new dlc. Your vga performs 8% faster than RX480 according to UserBench so it should have enough power. I've had problems like this with ARK, the game restarted my vga driver every 1-1,5 hours but only in modded multiplayer sessions. Downloading the recommended driver instead of optional solved it. :D
Edit: 19.4.1 seems to be compatible with R9 200 Series, try downloading that one. I'm still running 19.1.1 try this one if it fails.
I think I'll roll back to 6.0.2 until this is resolved
What specs do people in general have? I have the following:
- i7 6700K
- 16GB Corsair midrange RAM
- EVGA Nvidia 1080 SC
- EVGA Bronze 650 PSU

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Trying to make some transgendered sims in my game. I change things in CAS, fem body, fem clothes, has a penis. I have Noir's penis that shows up for both sexes, I have the vagina for men from LL, i even use the the cheat, traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn, but nothing ever seems to stay the way I fix it. It's fine while I'm playing, but when you pull it up again her breasts are gone and her butt is flat again. I've done searches, but all I can really find is Futa World from LL, but not sure about that one, especially since it says it changes the entire town. Is there something out there I may have missed that may enable female sliders for males?
I use Futa world, it has a text file in it where you set the number to '0' and then only people you choose will become futa 'i.e. you' so as long as you change that before you play with it installed, no worries.

Reactions: joetheflower

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I use Futa world, it has a text file in it where you set the number to '0' and then only people you choose will become futa 'i.e. you' so as long as you change that before you play with it installed, no worries.
So I keep the game paused and change it before hand and then I can set it to just the one I'm playing?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Futa World?

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
So I keep the game paused and change it before hand and then I can set it to just the one I'm playing?
In the folder when you install it, there is a CFG file, open it with note pad and there are 2 settings ''male' and ''female'' they will both have the number '1' next to them, change that number to '0'. This controls how many of the sims are changed into futas on load. 1 meaning all, and 0 meaning none. You can then click on a sim in game and there is a setting to change them to futa. That should cover it.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
In the folder when you install it, there is a CFG file, open it with note pad and there are 2 settings ''male' and ''female'' they will both have the number '1' next to them, change that number to '0'. This controls how many of the sims are changed into futas on load. 1 meaning all, and 0 meaning none. You can then click on a sim in game and there is a setting to change them to futa. That should cover it.
Thank you

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Nope! Was I supposed to? I saw a couple of repeat mods there so I didn't dump it all.
No, you are definitely NOT supposed to dump the entire folder into your game XD
You should start out by installing a couple of the time (30 to 50 is okay. At least for me), start the game and see if you can access CAS at least.

Reactions: infernoxpx

spellbound

Oct 20, 2017
BM is the worst offender though. It was a whole lot more fun in the beginning. Having to build a client list every time you start a new game is so tedious it was driving me nuts. I just uninstalled it and moved on. What also irks me is that his shaman, and dealers have non removable outfits. Why be compatible with WW if you make it half assed? Why doesn't he want them to be "useable"?

Anyhow, enough ranting. Just happy some things are getting through. May check out the ez-mode to see how it is.
What gets me about the steady stream of convoluted and obscure stuff is that super obvious things - like Heroine/opiates seem completely off his radar.

patch notes 357988347234: added a multilayered podcasting system where you can brag and promote about your drug use! oh and meth maybe coming soon in six months... for patreon subscribers.

Reactions: hlbrg
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes