Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
I am able to enter the game thankfully. It just takes a couple of repeat tries. Like if I click on the icon to launch the game, 70% of the time I'll get that error box with nothing to launch. Ingame once it all loads I do get a box saying that I have repeat sex positions so I just need to find the source.

But yeah I just copied lots of the sex animations along with things like the Noir set and other things of note.
When I get to my computer, I will update my animations with the latest, zip it and share it to you. That should be ~6000 animations in total and should get you going.

McSlowSpank

Oct 17, 2017
Lol did you even read what I just said. I literally just said that and no he said in Discord 1 Million times, that he is NEVER adding heroin. Matter of fact, he just said it 2 weeks ago when a new guy asked. A person asked could they make it and combine it into to BM but he said no he does not want heroin associated with basemental drugs but that if you want to make a new drug mod then to go ahead.
''he wouldn’t be adding heroin to his game anytime soon because he doesn’t find it that interesting'' so this means never, makes sense gj bro. Now you know anytime soon is never!. This is a quote from Kotaku, don't think everyone here reads on his disc channel and yes I did read your comment lul. I do predict he is going to do all drugs eventually, man gotta earn his dollars. But that just me not having a clue I guess.

Reactions: QueenGfriend

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
I am able to enter the game thankfully. It just takes a couple of repeat tries. Like if I click on the icon to launch the game, 70% of the time I'll get that error box with nothing to launch. Ingame once it all loads I do get a box saying that I have repeat sex positions so I just need to find the source.

But yeah I just copied lots of the sex animations along with things like the Noir set and other things of note.
Links for animations: and

rai-chan

Mar 3, 2018
My first time posting in this thread. I appreciate all the sharing and help everyone provides :love:
I have a problem with the latest WW where it says it should have fixed the custom skin problem but in my case, sims still undress their skins along with their underwear :unsure:

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone else experiencing missing action cue, that's to the left of selected, active sim?
Do you have the Slice of Life mod? That problem was supposed to be fixed with the most recent update (back to being non-script so you may have not deleted the script if you did a simple replace update) to it according to the changelog.

Reactions: DrunkDragon

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Do you have the Slice of Life mod? That problem was supposed to be fixed with the most recent update (back to being non-script so you may have not deleted the script if you did a simple replace update) to it according to the changelog.
Yes, I do. I will have a look into it.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
So i like asking questions where i can get advice for mods to add which i don't yet have. I have a question, what mods can people recommend that add or change game play? What i mean by this is mods like basemental drugs, sorcerer mod, stuff that adds to the experience with new ways to play and new things to do. Just shoot any ideas out you have. I want to freshen up game play and am looking for ideas. Cheers fellas for any help you may offer.

Reactions: DrunkDragon

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
So i like asking questions where i can get advice for mods to add which i don't yet have. I have a question, what mods can people recommend that add or change game play? What i mean by this is mods like basemental drugs, sorcerer mod, stuff that adds to the experience with new ways to play and new things to do. Just shoot any ideas out you have. I want to freshen up game play and am looking for ideas. Cheers fellas for any help you may offer.
LittleMsSam has a lot of great mods that adds to the game. All of them are free and not behind a paywall or adfly.

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018
Yes LittleMsSam has great mods and updates often.

The best mods I've found are from Coolspears (although I think he may be done with the sims but he's updated all mods). Go to and register, then go to Coolspears Mods and lots (second link won't show up unless you're logged in first). All mods are free and downloadable at that site so no paywalls or patreon bullshit.

Coolspears mods make the game so much better. Everything from fixing the annoyances (also has an actual working lag fix mod that works, requires some trial and error) to adding really cool objects as well as making adjustments to the active careers.

I highly recommend trying out his World Sims Control mod series. The World Sims mods really changes the game. You can set up a bunch of different objects in places you normally can't, like benches, projection tv, dj booth, bar, refillable drink trays etc. in the middle of a road or a on a beach and sims show up and dance, drink play video games and do what you'd expect they would but just don't. Spontaneous dance parties in the middle of the road are my favorite but there is so much more than just that.

I highly recommend reading the mod description, he rants a lot but it's hilarious, the information helps a lot with the mods. Definitely worth checking out.

McSlowSpank

Oct 17, 2017
Yes LittleMsSam has great mods and updates often.

The best mods I've found are from Coolspears (although I think he may be done with the sims but he's updated all mods). Go to and register, then go to Coolspears Mods and lots (second link won't show up unless you're logged in first). All mods are free and downloadable at that site so no paywalls or patreon bullshit.

Coolspears mods make the game so much better. Everything from fixing the annoyances (also has an actual working lag fix mod that works, requires some trial and error) to adding really cool objects as well as making adjustments to the active careers.

I highly recommend trying out his World Sims Control mod series. The World Sims mods really changes the game. You can set up a bunch of different objects in places you normally can't, like benches, projection tv, dj booth, bar, refillable drink trays etc. in the middle of a road or a on a beach and sims show up and dance, drink play video games and do what you'd expect they would but just don't. Spontaneous dance parties in the middle of the road are my favorite but there is so much more than just that.

I highly recommend reading the mod description, he rants a lot but it's hilarious, the information helps a lot with the mods. Definitely worth checking out.

TY Byrnie

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes