Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Yes LittleMsSam has great mods and updates often.

The best mods I've found are from Coolspears (although I think he may be done with the sims but he's updated all mods). Go to and register, then go to Coolspears Mods and lots (second link won't show up unless you're logged in first). All mods are free and downloadable at that site so no paywalls or patreon bullshit.

Coolspears mods make the game so much better. Everything from fixing the annoyances (also has an actual working lag fix mod that works, requires some trial and error) to adding really cool objects as well as making adjustments to the active careers.

I highly recommend trying out his World Sims Control mod series. The World Sims mods really changes the game. You can set up a bunch of different objects in places you normally can't, like benches, projection tv, dj booth, bar, refillable drink trays etc. in the middle of a road or a on a beach and sims show up and dance, drink play video games and do what you'd expect they would but just don't. Spontaneous dance parties in the middle of the road are my favorite but there is so much more than just that.

I highly recommend reading the mod description, he rants a lot but it's hilarious, the information helps a lot with the mods. Definitely worth checking out.
Damn there is alot there, but looks like it would be worth the effort to set it all up in the end. Nice one mate, cheers. Any specific ones you can recommend?

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Do you have the Slice of Life mod? That problem was supposed to be fixed with the most recent update (back to being non-script so you may have not deleted the script if you did a simple replace update) to it according to the changelog.
Thanks, got it sorted now :)

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018
Damn there is alot there, but looks like it would be worth the effort to set it all up in the end. Nice one mate, cheers. Any specific ones you can recommend?
There's so many I use, I just looked andI have about 270 of his mods in my game lol.

I'd start with the no autonomy and more autonomy ones. Find the shit that irritates you the most and stop it and then add the ones that add things you'd like. There's a nice one that balances the workouts, so you don't have sims working out all fucking day, also ones for the game mat. Those don't stop the actions completely, they just tone it down.

Go through the general mods section and check those out, the titles are pretty self explanatory but there you will find fixes to annoying shit, some cool objects, tweaks for faster song writing, etc.

The food and drink mods are great too, not just for cooking but for making it easier to entertain all the sims you invite over for hours of ww/basemental crazy fun lol.

Once you get the hang of the site, look at the world sims control mods in the general mods section, a lot of reading and a bit of setting up but worth it, they fix so much of the game and add a lot of fun.

The one I can't live without is the simulation lag fix. Can't believe he found the key to getting it to work,
This one is a little trial and error based on your game (large household with tons of interactive shit vs. single player home) read through that post and it explains it. The important thing is using his resource cfg setup, it helps with a lot of things.

Anyway, I hope this helps, trying not to ramble but I use so many of those mods it's hard to recommend a few. I'd start by going through the general mods first. Get your feet wet, it's not the prettiest site but his rants in the mod descriptions are so worth the read, very informative also entertaining.

Also, he's one of those modders that pays attention to other popular mods so there aren't a lot of issues, if there are he points them out.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018

What are your thoughts on this project?

Lol!
I was thinking exactly the same,
Promised a lot but got paid and nobody heard anything since

He may prefer to work in silence but if he wants support then he needs to be a lot more transparent

Reactions: _Fin_

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
OFC LL members are attacking anyone who questions Redfaction and his ways.

I wouldn't say that, a lot of people have questioned it openly and with good reason,
There's not really much for people to defend him with other than patience is a virtue etc,
One guy (maybe RF himself) created an account to try stir things up but he was shut down by members and admins, but overall nothing from Red since,
He wants all kinds of support from gamers and animators but don't make sense to keep people in the dark,
Especially when so many people are calling it a scam,

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I thought it was a scam day one, it looked too good to be true. Once he showed things in Blender I started to change my mind but once in game I considered it legit. Till he started Patreon. Still skeptical.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
I thought it was a scam day one, it looked too good to be true. Once he showed things in Blender I started to change my mind but once in game I considered it legit. Till he started Patreon. Still skeptical.
I was really not in a mind where I didn't believe him,
The only thing I struggled with was how he'd achieved so much stuff for a year but hadn't shown a thing, I'd have been itching to show the first stuff I got working lol

Just seems real strange to go silent and not respond to anything in his thread while another guy is coming from nowhere and obsessing over the fact that his previews only got him 40 patrons

Reactions: maldo

PutuPisReal

May 8, 2018

What are your thoughts on this project?
SCAM, was the word when I first saw it. Everybody wanted it to be true because everyone is sick of WW and Turtbo's shit. A project like this would cost money and I, personally, knew it would come down to Patreon sooner or later

Reactions: iAmTheFuture
Jun 19, 2017
Someone know if there is a arousal system mod for sims 4? I miss that so much since sims 3 and skyrim have a good ones but I never see one in sims 4 and made looks just like an animation player

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes