Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
What gets me about the steady stream of convoluted and obscure stuff is that super obvious things - like Heroine/opiates seem completely off his radar.

patch notes 357988347234: added a multilayered podcasting system where you can brag and promote about your drug use! oh and meth maybe coming soon in six months... for patreon subscribers.
He said he is never adding heroin.. said the shit isn't fun, I was like but cocaine addiction is.. yea okay.. must've been a user or knew a few.

McSlowSpank

Oct 17, 2017
What gets me about the steady stream of convoluted and obscure stuff is that super obvious things - like Heroine/opiates seem completely off his radar.

patch notes 357988347234: added a multilayered podcasting system where you can brag and promote about your drug use! oh and meth maybe coming soon in six months... for patreon subscribers.
He said he is never adding heroin.. said the shit isn't fun, I was like but cocaine addiction is.. yea okay.. must've been a user or knew a few.
You can read all about his project @ . ''Filip also said he wouldn’t be adding heroin to his game anytime soon because he doesn’t find it that interesting''.
For opiates you have codeine in Basemental (Lean - Promethasim VC bottle).

Masterman

Sep 22, 2017
For what ever reason, my sims breasts clip through accessory jackets now. I have sorted it to my WW, any idea why?

Masterman

Sep 22, 2017
A specific accessory or all of them ?
It's often breast sliders that are responsible for that imo.
I don't have any Body Sliders installed, I have tested it by removing Files and WW seem to be the problem, does WW have a body slider in it now?

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
CosplaySimmers update - 02 May 2019

Gaara from Naruto, Asuna Yuuki from Sword Art Online Series, Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII (with the wings of Advent Children AND the Masamune :p and also a sexy female police officer cosplay !

Links to folders containing all the files available till now, individual links are under the previews below :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
You can read all about his project @ . ''Filip also said he wouldn’t be adding heroin to his game anytime soon because he doesn’t find it that interesting''.
For opiates you have codeine in Basemental (Lean - Promethasim VC bottle).
Lol did you even read what I just said. I literally just said that and no he said in Discord 1 Million times, that he is NEVER adding heroin. Matter of fact, he just said it 2 weeks ago when a new guy asked. A person asked could they make it and combine it into to BM but he said no he does not want heroin associated with basemental drugs but that if you want to make a new drug mod then to go ahead.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
can anyone please shhot me a copy of their MCCC mc_settings.cfg so i can compair mine?? i go to his site and something with the colors or something throw my eyes off it would be much simpler to look at it with notepad

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Anarcis

- Group Grope, 6P Teasing animation for Double Beds.MMMFFF, MMFFFF, MFFFFF, MMMMFF. Separately, there's a 2P
animation featuring the couple at the foot of the bed, MF/MM Teasing ,Bed Snog. Enjoy!
- Sensuous Slaps, MF Vaginal for Double Bed, featuring some (consensual) slapping.
- Bathroom Bonked, MF/MM Anal animation for toilets.

hrdhgrdgdrg

Feb 4, 2018
Anarcis

- Group Grope, a 6P Teasing animation for Double Beds.MMMFFF, MMFFFF, MFFFFF, MMMMFF. Separately, there's a 2P
animation featuring the couple at the foot of the bed, an MF/MM Teasing animation called Bed Snog. Enjoy!
- Sensuous Slaps, an MF Vaginal for Double Bed, featuring some (consensual) slapping.
- Bathroom Bonked, an MF/MM Anal animation for toilets.

thanks(y)(y)(y)

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
can anyone please shhot me a copy of their MCCC mc_settings.cfg so i can compair mine?? i go to his site and something with the colors or something throw my eyes off it would be much simpler to look at it with notepad
If you need a default copy of the cfg, just remove yours from the directory and it will create another.

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
I don't know if the DWP people or whoever leaks GGG also read this forum but if they do I hope they'll see this. For the past two uploads or so some of the items posted for GGG have already been made public. That is, at least, if you go to . But it's only just a day earlier. Just something I noticed.

Sep 21, 2018
I don't know if the DWP people or whoever leaks GGG also read this forum but if they do I hope they'll see this. For the past two uploads or so some of the items posted for GGG have already been made public. That is, at least, if you go to . But it's only just a day earlier. Just something I noticed.
I gave this site a look, and a lot, I mean 95% of the links I clicked on, are still behind adfly links. So I'm sure they'll continue to leak the content regardless of it being released sooner than when they do since it's "technically" still behind a paywall.

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
No, you are definitely NOT supposed to dump the entire folder into your game XD
You should start out by installing a couple of the time (30 to 50 is okay. At least for me), start the game and see if you can access CAS at least.
I am able to enter the game thankfully. It just takes a couple of repeat tries. Like if I click on the icon to launch the game, 70% of the time I'll get that error box with nothing to launch. Ingame once it all loads I do get a box saying that I have repeat sex positions so I just need to find the source.

But yeah I just copied lots of the sex animations along with things like the Noir set and other things of note.

Reactions: DrunkDragon
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes