Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hrdhgrdgdrg

Feb 4, 2018
Azmodan22 Platinum

12 Animations Relocated from 8 chair Dinner Table, to work with the 6 chair Dinner Table

• Sitting Cowgirl Combo-Stage 1
  • Sitting Cowgirl Combo-Stage 2
  • Sitting Cowgirl Combo-Climax
  • Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Voyer F-Stage 1
  • Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Voyer F-Stage 2
  • Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Voyer F-Climax
  • Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Voyer M-Stage 1
  • Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Voyer M-Stage 2
  • Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Voyer M-Climax
  • Standing Doggy Blowjob Stage 1
  • Standing Doggy Blowjob Stage 2
  • Standing Doggy Blowjob Climax
All the animations have multiple speeds, animated penis for huge penis support, extra movements, full physics and effects for the Climaxes.

Normal -
Rough -
thanks(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Lucian Rising

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
He's still answering (either on patreon or Loverslab) ?

He seems dead, and if i was hyped as much as S8 of GoT at first when he showed what he planned, i begin to have some doubt now... I hope he'll deliver something to prove he just didn't use his time to create a fake project preview, hoping to have easy money.

twiztid69u

May 1, 2017
He's still answering (either on patreon or Loverslab) ?

He seems dead, and if i was hyped as much as S8 of GoT at first when he showed what he planned, i begin to have some doubt now... I hope he'll deliver something to prove he just didn't use his time to create a fake project preview, hoping to have easy money.
according to his patreon nothing will be released until september '19

Reactions: UYScutti23

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
Redfaction's mod if it ever comes to fruition would be a good thing for the community even outside of sexual content. Plenty of dancing and other anims will look a lot more natural and it's possible to see a few revamps of the default animations in the game. I think it could also create an alternative to WW.

I want to believe in RF but going awol and immediately asking for patrons without a beta is very concerning. If it ever does become something I can test in game I'll donate a dollar or two but definitely not now.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
according to his patreon nothing will be released until september '19
September??
But he's been billing since March?
I'm understanding his want for support etc but it's upsetting when new creators get chased out for trying to get set up patreon with a first upload,
Dude needs to be producing some kind of content till then or it's dancing on LL rules I think

He could easily earn his crust by making more WW animations in the meantime

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
September??
But he's been billing since March?
I'm understanding his want for support etc but it's upsetting when new creators get chased out for trying to get set up patreon with a first upload,
Dude needs to be producing some kind of content till then or it's dancing on LL rules I think

He could easily earn his crust by making more WW animations in the meantime
Are those still relevant in any way or shape?
I know oOOLala's thread got reported because of paywalling, yet moderators didn't give a single digit of fucks.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Are those still relevant in any way or shape?
I know oOOLala's thread got reported because of paywalling, yet moderators didn't give a single digit of fucks.
Basically unless you post something about under *ge or you say something about Ashel or any of the mods you won't see them take action on anything.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Do keep in mind that S4 is a very tiny part of LL. Most attention is pain to Skyrim and the likes there. The only real featured modder for sims 4 there is Turbodriver (WW). Basemental had a thread there but bitches when you use it to comment about his mod. Other than that, LL is pretty much a Skyrim leaning site.

D

Deleted member 970849

Do keep in mind that S4 is a very tiny part of LL. Most attention is pain to Skyrim and the likes there. The only real featured modder for sims 4 there is Turbodriver (WW). Basemental had a thread there but bitches when you use it to comment about his mod. Other than that, LL is pretty much a Skyrim leaning site.
Did fallout sex modding ever take off? Uninstalled before it began.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
i got real good at making my own skin textures i have like 3 gigs worth of pesets and plugins for PhotoShop CS6

Sep 21, 2018
Hey!! Does anyone have nosemasks by obscurus by chance? I should probably pledge to this guy since I'm always on the lookout for his Patreon items.. :ROFLMAO: I also forget who the kind soul was that is pledged to him, otherwise I'd ask you privately. :cry:

• Love
Reactions: SalaciousKitten
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes