Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Azmodan22 Gold 13 Animations Relocated!

As with the Platinum animations, relocated the Gold animations from the 8 chair Dinner Table to work with the 6 chair Dinner Table. These animations are:

• Sitting Double Mastrubation
  • Mastrubation-Male
  • Mastrubation Climax-Male
  • Mastrubation-Female
  • Mastrubation Climax-Female
  • Sitting Opposite Mastrubation
  • Sitting Blowjob
  • Sitting Cowgirl-Stage 1
  • Sitting Cowgirl-Stage 2
  • Sitting Cowgirl-Climax
  • Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Stage 1
  • Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Stage 2
  • Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Climax
As the original animations, they have multiple speeds, full physics, animated penis, extra movements and effects for the climaxes. Some are also made to be compatible with First Person Camera.

Normal -
Rough -

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
@ChiraqFreaky I do but only when i want a sim to look a particular way i am learning to make my own clothes i got a bunch on my SFS account if you want the link.. PM me and i will send it your way

gelen67

Apr 11, 2018

I present the exclusive skinton, which has absorbed all the best and most natural. Powdered skin texture with a slight shine and a lot of pastel shades for your simochek.
(Py.Sy .: Simochka in the preview without cosmetics)

Coolz

Apr 5, 2018
I'm about to update to the latest Sims 4 , is there any advise you guys can give me like ..
Don't friggin do it your gonna die !! or Game Over dude Game Over ... Or
It's fine you might need to update a few mods ..
Just asking ...

Reactions: inecro and renarena
Jun 19, 2017
I'm about to update to the latest Sims 4 , is there any advise you guys can give me like ..
Don't friggin do it your gonna die !! or Game Over dude Game Over ... Or
It's fine you might need to update a few mods ..
Just asking ...
Depend on your last update... the get famous broke everything...
But just some mods updates, nothing much

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I downloaded Sims 4 Studio and The TS4Skininator wanting to try and create some skins or skin overlays, but every tutorial I find might as well be written in Egyptian Hieroglyphics, as I have no idea what they are talking about. They seem to be written for people who already know what they are doing, even the ones that claim to be for beginners. Are there any easy to understand tutorials like, Creating Skins and Overlays For Dummies 101 lol.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
I downloaded Sims 4 Studio and The TS4Skininator wanting to try and create some skins or skin overlays, but every tutorial I find might as well be written in Egyptian Hieroglyphics, as I have no idea what they are talking about. They seem to be written for people who already know what they are doing, even the ones that claim to be for beginners. Are there any easy to understand tutorials like, Creating Skins and Overlays For Dummies 101 lol.
Do note, I have not used this tutorial, but it is a video, which I often find to be more helpful for other, more difficult learning topics.

Reactions: hmorphone

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
is the TS4 gallery downloader still working, when I try it I get "some error has occured, try again later" after pressing the add to my downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes