Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardinal96

Jan 26, 2018
It was not to be (very much) snide :) It just goes from taking a few minutes to post a link, to much longer. At least, if I have to save and add all the gifs, that showcases the new animations.
Honestly I don't mind if the gifs aren't included in the post. Just a text list of new animations would be so helpful. I know some animators do say what's new on their patreon posts, a copy/paste would make all the difference.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I'm guessing he was referencing the fact that if the animators don't always post the changes, then there's no reasonable expectation that the poster even knows what the changes are.
Exactly this. Some patreon pages don't even bother to tell what's in a new update of a lower tier, in case said lower tier has delayed updates compared to upper one(s).

Last edited:

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
Which sliders and body shapes do you recommend?

I want to get it working properly with the clothes. Sometimes it does not work in the same way when the character is naked and then you put on it some clothes.

Thanks!

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Is there any way to check what cc the specific sims/family are currently using?

I want to do a mod clean up because it takes too much memory, but also i want to save my few sims with all cc's so i don't have to look for ages over the internet to find the correct ones. :/

Brawson04

Jul 11, 2018
Can anyone recommend a place for me to go to get a better variety of swimsuits for females? Even after owning all the dlc the selection is still extremely limited. Thanks in advance!

itaita13

Mar 20, 2019
Im just asking to make sure so i dont fuck something up. If i got Seasons version 1 46 48 and i want to get the game back up to date do i just need to get the strangerville stuff? Or will i have to get all the get famous updates as well. Or would it just be easier for me to get the 30gig famous DL and clean reinstall from there.

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
What height slider works best with WW?

I'm using Luumia, but I'm curious if that's the best one.

yabai

Jun 1, 2018
can anyone send me Lincoln hair from effiethejay? none of their CC from before September is available anymore

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
Im just asking to make sure so i dont fuck something up. If i got Seasons version 1 46 48 and i want to get the game back up to date do i just need to get the strangerville stuff?
We're on patch 80 (1.51.77.1020 ), so if you're on 1.46.18.1020 (patch 72) you need to install the all stuff thats missing in between, in order.

This week we're due for a new patch+new game pack, so either install the ones you're missing or get the full thing from CODEX or FitGirl (she's currently on patch 78 I believe, still not up to date) or wait until Friday and see if CODEX will release the full game.

Hope this makes sense. ;)

Reactions: hmorphone

ThatssoMaame

Feb 26, 2018
Is anyone here a patreon of Simrealist? What's happening with them? They haven't released anything since the simoleangram update for SNB

Reactions: maldo
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes