Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Who produces good *ahem* slutty *ahem* clothing? I know S-Club/Sclassy, MYOBI, Lynx, Dark and Noir - any other users that specialize in that type of clothing?

OtterDoc

Aug 24, 2019
Have all these mods been updated in the mega folder recently? Just wanting to make sure I am not downloading out of date mods that are going to break the game.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Have all these mods been updated in the mega folder recently? Just wanting to make sure I am not downloading out of date mods that are going to break the game.
I believe they update them but I would imagine what's in the forums on the later pagers (like page 450 onward) might not be yet. Not sure how quick they update everything. I know if you grab the files here (page 460 and slightly before), they're all new so those should be okay until you hear back from one of the folks running this board.

OtterDoc

Aug 24, 2019
I believe they update them but I would imagine what's in the forums on the later pagers (like page 450 onward) might not be yet. Not sure how quick they update everything. I know if you grab the files here (page 460 and slightly before), they're all new so those should be okay until you hear back from one of the folks running this board.
Thanks, wasn't sure if I should just download the mega folder as is gets constantly updated and thats the easiest way or if I needed to scour the pages and get recent updates that way.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Thanks, wasn't sure if I should just download the mega folder as is gets constantly updated and thats the easiest way or if I needed to scour the pages and get recent updates that way.
Well - this is what I would do if I were you - look here (starting with last page and go backwards) - You want WickedWhims newest version, ends with a C. You want Nisa Wicked Perversions, newest version, ends with a B. Sometimes you dont want to jump too far ahead and get the Patreon stuff because they're not in line with the other mods so things get a little wonky.

Check here, check Loverslab, check Basement Drugs homepage, check Sacrificial Homepage (just go Sims 4 those names in google, should pop up).

Also check Down with Patreon for odds and ends.

That should keep you busy for a while.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Who produces good *ahem* slutty *ahem* clothing? I know S-Club/Sclassy, MYOBI, Lynx, Dark and Noir - any other users that specialize in that type of clothing?
Sstormyy has a ton, though 90% of the swatch textures are borderline unusable and things aren't tagged very well. You'll have to do some s4s fixes like outfit category tags and batch fix disallow for random unless you want your townies doing what townies do.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Sstormyy has a ton, though 90% of the swatch textures are borderline unusable and things aren't tagged very well. You'll have to do some s4s fixes like outfit category tags and batch fix disallow for random unless you want your townies doing what townies do.
Thanks but already got them (Sstormy = Sclub = Sclassy) Any other suggestions and yeah, i noticed that most of his stuff is out of synch and not exactly usable, i need to clean up the CCs of his that I got.

D

Deleted member 1524544

Pretty sure I saw someone else already ask this, but I am having trouble finding it to see if they've been helped as I too am looking for the same thing. Does anyone have the Sim National Bank Lot that they could please share?

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Thanks but already got them (Sstormy = Sclub = Sclassy) Any other suggestions and yeah, i noticed that most of his stuff is out of synch and not exactly usable, i need to clean up the CCs of his that I got.
Oh, are they the same person? I wonder why the Sstormyy branded stuff is so poorly textured.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Oh, are they the same person? I wonder why the Sstormyy branded stuff is so poorly textured.
Yeah I thought it was a different user but ended up seeing him rename it different, sometimes just with an S and file name, S-Club, Sclassy, they might be just different classes of clothing that he groups things under. Who the heck knows lol

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Because most Sims 4 CC alpha creators don't know how to do stuff lol. They don't know how to create meshes without Marvellous Designer and very few know how to actually make decent textures. All they do is create shitty meshes with a crazy and unnecessary amount of polys and zero care for optimization, put on them recolors of the texture baked in Blender with ambient occlusion that takes 1 minute max to make, and expect people to pay each month for their poorly made CC. They prioritize quantity over quality and they'll keep doing it as long as people with money and low standards keep paying for that crap.
Good quality CC takes time and experience to make, something that most Patreon CC creators lack. All they have is greed.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have to agree Sstormyy has some very mice meshes, but the textures leave some to be desired. I think there work could use some improved texturing, But that may just be me, and my personal thinking on that. Not meaning to offend anyone on that.

Nov 2, 2018
I just can't have my sims smoking off brand Basemental Class D Cigarettes, So I changed the pack....
To get this to show up in game edit BasementalDrugs.package and search for CB49021A2567CF18 and just import the package in the zip and save. If you have a brand you would like in the game just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes