Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Yeah I thought it was a different user but ended up seeing him rename it different, sometimes just with an S and file name, S-Club, Sclassy, they might be just different classes of clothing that he groups things under. Who the heck knows lol
They can't be the same person. Slay Classy's work is not my style but their shit is on point, same with Lynx. I think they're merely stolen meshes, reworked slightly to expose the intimates, while profiting off the work on patreon. For example, many of the skirts are from Lynx.

Using all these patreon leaks it's hard to take the moral high ground. I just think crediting the original creators should be a given, a base level of respect for their art.

Last edited:

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Yo guys, is there an easy way to tell which mods are what? either in game or outside game as i want to clean up my mod folder but the images in game tell me fuck all most of the time such as what the mod is called and who the author is, any help's appreciated.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
They can't be the same person. Slay Classy's work is not my style but their shit is on point, same with Lynx. I think they're merely stolen meshes, reworked slightly to expose the intimates, while profiting off the work on patreon. For example, many of the skirts are from Lynx.

Using all these patreon leaks it's hard to take the moral high ground. I just think crediting the original creators should be a given, a base level of respect for their art.
Considering it's against EA's terms and conditions to be charging for CC... but yes, I get what ya saying..

SethKhaar

Apr 4, 2017
Could anyone help me with some problem I faced recently? I created batch fixes with Sims4studio to prevent sims to wear CC, also did the same with underwear tag and default garment, but now male sims wearing bra in CAS when I strip their clothes from torso (in game are OK). I tried different ways to solve that but no luck. Before I had the same with female sims (they had panties in CAS), but the problem gone. By the way I'm using Wild Guy's body details and skin for femsims and Better Body fem top mesh (I like breasts look natural) and Better Body mesh and skin for males (but without top, because top somehow glitchy and shows black patches on nipples and belly button in CAS and game both). I tried different skins for males but problem still exists. Are there something wrong with batch fixes, did I break something? I installed many clothing mods and don't want to reinstall them again, because it will be pain in the ass.
P.S. And also sometimes Wild Guy's body details (pubic hair especially) don't show up on some femsims. Sometimes they show up again.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Could anyone help me with some problem I faced recently? I created batch fixes with Sims4studio to prevent sims to wear CC, also did the same with underwear tag and default garment, but now male sims wearing bra in CAS when I strip their clothes from torso (in game are OK). I tried different ways to solve that but no luck. Before I had the same with female sims (they had panties in CAS), but the problem gone. By the way I'm using Wild Guy's body details and skin for femsims and Better Body fem top mesh (I like breasts look natural) and Better Body mesh and skin for males (but without top, because top somehow glitchy and shows black patches on nipples and belly button in CAS and game both). I tried different skins for males but problem still exists. Are there something wrong with batch fixes, did I break something? I installed many clothing mods and don't want to reinstall them again, because it will be pain in the ass.
Perhaps the "bras" arent gender specific, like how some creators dont gender specify hair styles and clothing? Just spitballing here until someone that is more familiar with Sims4Studio comes around to assist ya.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Yo guys, is there an easy way to tell which mods are what? either in game or outside game as i want to clean up my mod folder but the images in game tell me fuck all most of the time such as what the mod is called and who the author is, any help's appreciated.
Sims 4 Studio lets you open package files and see their contents, as well as a 3d model of the item. Sims 4 Tray Importer can load household files and show you every item used by a specific (saved) sim. Mod Conflict Detector can load your entire mods folder and give you a list of everything with CAS thumbnails and options to quickly delete items, among other things.

Reactions: RevanXe

m1m11111

May 29, 2018
This probably isn't a very smart question, but does the more cas presets mod need updates once in a while?

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
was getting Last Exception errors with 2.1.2c/145c AND 6.5 MCC - the three together do not play well
I've been using WW 145.3, WP 2.1.2c and MCC 6.5.0.1 for a few days without any issues. You'd think that, if what you're claiming was indeed the case, everybody here would be complaining too...

D

Deleted member 1524544

P.S. And also sometimes Wild Guy's body details (pubic hair especially) don't show up on some femsims. Sometimes they show up again.
I use S4S all the time for different things. When it comes to batch fixing for CAS items I usually only use the disallow cc for random batch fix... BUT I don't select my entire mods folder as it will disallow part of WW and my nude body overrides, both of which can mess up your game. I have folders inside my mod folder for different items such as clothing, accessories, shoes, skins, skin details, hair etc and run my batch fix by each of those folders at a time so it doesn't touch any of my mods that could possibly mess things up. I have my default nude replacements in it's own folder as well and I don't ever run a batch fix on that. As for the fix underwear tag, I learned a long time ago to just not bother with that as it basically did the same thing it did to you, causing underwear to show up in cas as a default garment. If any underwear needs fixing you will have to find that specific underwear using S4S and go through the tags. If the nude tag is checked uncheck it, apply to all swatches and save and see if that fixed your problem for certain items showing up on your sim when nude. Also check your backup folder for batch fixes. Should be located in documents/sims 4 studio/batch fixes and see if a backup was made for when you fixed the underwear tags. If so, copy all of that back into your mods folder and replace the "fixed" items with those. Then check your game and see if you're still having the bra issue in cas. If any underwear or clothing show up on your sim when nude, your best bet is to use sims 4 tray importer, export that household with their cc to a folder on your desktop and then use s4s to go through the cc that is in that folder by using the my projects button in s4s. I find this is easier and faster than trying to locate the cc through alllll of my cc that I have installed using the my cc option in s4s. Once you have fixed the tags on the items that are in that household folder on your desktop, take those and put them in your mods folder, replacing them with the same ones that are already there. I hope this helps

Reactions: hmorphone
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes