Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dat game tho...

find a nice girl with impossible to say name "nananiturlututu... something like that lol)

have good sex with her, my char pop out of the bed with a big "yaaahooo !"
and then the girl pop out of the bed with ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dat noise tho... dat noise... -_- totaly break the pleasure of a nice sex XD

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
You guys who know about height sliders, which one is the best and that is compatible with WW?
What do you mean by compatible? If you mean in the sense of supporting height differences during animations, then none of them. What WW can do is reset Sims' height to default during sex.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Can anyone help me i am already exhausted from all the searches i looking household saves with sims inside

i mange to download them
Separately but I have no idea how to create
The Sims are of really good quality as in the pictures

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Can anyone help me i am already exhausted from all the searches i looking household saves with sims inside

i mange to download them
Separately but I have no idea how to create
The Sims are of really good quality as in the pictures
you can create new family, and instead of doing a char, you load the ones you downloaded from the folder.

or you can go in town map and manage household and open downloads folder and put as many custom sims you downloaded into alreday existing household.

you can also use cheat like "realestate" (or something like this), that would unlock all the houses, including the one you cant afford. or add fund to the family bank.

i dont think they are lots of household saves with sims, idont even think its possible to save a house with sims in it and share it, its always separate. soo you have to put the sims in the house by yourself :/

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
you can create new family, and instead of doing a char, you load the ones you downloaded from the folder.

or you can go in town map and manage household and open downloads folder and put as many custom sims you downloaded into alreday existing household.

you can also use cheat like "realestate" (or something like this), that would unlock all the houses, including the one you cant afford. or add fund to the family bank.

i dont think they are lots of household saves with sims, idont even think its possible to save a house with sims in it and share it, its always separate. soo you have to put the sims in the house by yourself :/
oh ok thanks but i try from galery its say connect online i dont want to be online

inecro

Mar 7, 2019
oh ok thanks but i try from galery its say connect online i dont want to be online
You can't enter EA gallery from cracked game, there's other way to enter it from a browser which I explained. Read my comments on last pages. If you already downloaded sims/households, import them from your(not EA)gallery into the CAS to edit and save household. Since you ask for basic steps there're many online guides you should read, here's one :

Reactions: hmorphone

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
You guys who know about height sliders, which one is the best and that is compatible with WW?
There's a few height sliders or mods out there that change character heights - one for teenagers, makes em all shorter but they also appear shorter on your icons and it looks stupid. But as someone else already mentioned, the height sliders dont work with WW but if you really want em, a simple google search of "sims 4 height slider" should pull you up a few options rather quickly

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Question(s) -

1.) How do people get their sims in different poses when they take a picture of them after you create them? (you know in the CAS screen, when you're done creating a sim, you can take a picture of them before moving them into a house or what not)

2.) Might be related to question 1 - a lot of the objects like dancing poles, S&M devices, etc - can you keep a sim fixed in those poses like, assign a sim to be stripping on the pole endlessly? Or stuck in one of those vices endless but they can still be interacted with? Or are they just frozen in that type of pose without any interaction? Hope you understand the question, if not, will try to clarify.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Question(s) -

1.) How do people get their sims in different poses when they take a picture of them after you create them? (you know in the CAS screen, when you're done creating a sim, you can take a picture of them before moving them into a house or what not)

2.) Might be related to question 1 - a lot of the objects like dancing poles, S&M devices, etc - can you keep a sim fixed in those poses like, assign a sim to be stripping on the pole endlessly? Or stuck in one of those vices endless but they can still be interacted with? Or are they just frozen in that type of pose without any interaction? Hope you understand the question, if not, will try to clarify.
1) You need the pose player (a mod) AND the specific packages to use with the pose player to do that.
For the ones in CAS, it's generally an override of something in it.
For example, when you add the trait "Genius" to a sim in CAS, he's doing a specific pose/movement, so for the screenshots you can see sometimes in CAS, it's a mod that's replacing the default movement the sim is doing when selecting the trait (i don't know if i'm clear ^^).

2) What you want to do if i understood correctly, is that you want for example a stripper who would be constantly dancing on the pole, like if it would repeat endlessly the pose animation, that's right ?
Maybe it exists but it might be rare and/or very "specialized", so... check the stripclubs on LL, to see if someone integrated such a thing in his lot, that's generally how i find such things.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
1) You need the pose player (a mod) AND the specific packages to use with the pose player to do that.
For the ones in CAS, it's generally an override of something in it.
For example, when you add the trait "Genius" to a sim in CAS, he's doing a specific pose/movement, so for the screenshots you can see sometimes in CAS, it's a mod that's replacing the default movement the sim is doing when selecting the trait (i don't know if i'm clear ^^).

2) What you want to do if i understood correctly, is that you want for example a stripper who would be constantly dancing on the pole, like if it would repeat endlessly the pose animation, that's right ?
Maybe it exists but it might be rare and/or very "specialized", so... check the stripclubs on LL, to see if someone integrated such a thing in his lot, that's generally how i find such things.
Thanks - i know i have a pose player in game but havent really toyed around with it. I know I somehow replaced one of the basic animations in CAS (happy i think) with some sort of twerking, dont ask lol, but when I take the photo, the character never "twerks" - not that I want a twerking photo, just using that as an example as I think it relates to what you're referring to for question number 1.

As for number 2 - will continue to do research on, i know some folks have strip clubs set up and have all the dancers going and what not, i just cant see them clicking and clicking and clicking all the time while trying to control their regular sim.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Sorry in advance since I know it's somewhere in these 400 and so pages - could someone link me the file program that allows you to remove unnecessary characters from file names like [] and such? Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes