Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

inecro

Mar 7, 2019
welp I thought you ((NICE PEOPLE)) can help me so thats why I asked lordy. :cautious::(
All updated animations go to that Maga folder anyway. There's no need to ask someone to re-upload, it would be a waste of time. Check the date next to those animations and download those that are updated after you left.

Reactions: maldo
Nov 2, 2018
Would any1 like some sexy nuns? I was going to upload here, But the file Is to large.. Could someone send me a redeem code for SimFileShare in my message box? That would be greatly appreciated.
08-26-19_2-39-00 PM.png 08-27-19_11-09-37 AM.png

Reactions: hmorphone

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
So I’ve basically tried everything and pretty much the original game it’s self won’t even open. Any suggests before I give up . I get the origin is not running error message, EA themselves don’t know how to fix it, people who bought the game legit are even getting this message.

oc14

Oct 15, 2018
So I’ve basically tried everything and pretty much the original game it’s self won’t even open. Any suggests before I give up .
It's most likely some issue with Origin. On legit copies what will usually fix it is completely removing Origin and downloading an updated version of it. If I had to fathom a guess for non-legit copies it's probably a similar fix.

Reactions: Soccergod2666

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
Wouldn't work either way. This issue has been tackled multiple times to no avail. It's not the thread's fault, it's the users'.
I agree with you.they should realize it..this thread will cross 1000 pages very soon and that will create huge problem for the newbies as well as the creators like you who are sharing their contents and also those are collecting contents and posting those over here ..so sad!

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I MANGE TO PUT ALL MOD AND ITS WORK BUT THE GRAPHIC OF BUDY LOOK NOT SO GOOD AND MY PC IS 1080 GTX ANY ADVICE ? OR SKIN BODY
Obvious question - did you increase the graphic settings in the graphics menu? Like from medium detail to high detail?

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
Isn't that a mesh? and im sure i have the non default of that. Im looking for a slider that works for all meshes where i can change shape and size to my liking.
I'd never bumped into breast slider mods so I just assumed you were talking about a nude top replacer. Well, colour me stupid because there do seem do be a few breast slider mods around- in fact, I'd been using one all along, but had completely forgotten installing it.

are the sliders I had installed. (Warning: adfly bullshit in the download link Scratch that, you go) Then there's , but I've yet to see how they work with the other slider.

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I'd never bumped into breast slider mods so I just assumed you were talking about a nude top replacer. Well, colour me stupid because there do seem do be a few breast slider mods around- in fact, I'd been using one all along, but had completely forgotten installing it.

are the sliders I had installed. (Warning: adfly bullshit in the download link Scratch that, you go) Then there's , but I've yet to see how they work with the other slider.
There's a breast slider... Im trying to find it in my folder. Will post if i come across it.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Does anyone have Cherry_Pie Penis mesh? It's on his/her Patreon!
There is a creator that includes that mesh with his/her animations but I can't remember which one. You're going to have to go through the MEGA folder and it's animations or hopefully, someone here will remember which creator was.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017

Nice one mate, ill have a look at those, many thanks!(y)

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Considering I spotted the errors when I pulled every mod out of my game and was going through those three as I was fixing an issue with the Sims as something had knocked out the Sims needs and kept it gray plus also knocked out the build feature. So removed every mod, and went one by one for over 10 plus hours narrowing down what was broken and what wasn't. As I stated before, Nisa/WW/MC were not jiving - mainly Nisa. Tried with a combination of Nisa A,B,C, MC 6.5 and 6.4. I will double check what version of WW I have running but so far WW isnt highlighting that it's out of date and needs updating nor am I getting Last Exception errors highlighting Nisa/WW/MC on Last Exception Assistant...
Sounds like your UI cheats mod needs updated. are you using version 1.14.2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes