Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcvelic

Nov 12, 2017
There is a creator that includes that mesh with his/her animations but I can't remember which one. You're going to have to go through the MEGA folder and it's animations or hopefully, someone here will remember which creator was.
I have the animations but I have not seen any penis mesh.
:unsure:

MissCee

Aug 22, 2017
Who produces good *ahem* slutty *ahem* clothing? I know S-Club/Sclassy, MYOBI, Lynx, Dark and Noir - any other users that specialize in that type of clothing?
I like Nitropanic @ and on LL the creator Sstormyy has scads of items. In fact Sstormyy has a recent link on here with over 1GB of stuff that's perfect for any uninhibited female sims.

August 15, 2019 update of Sstormyy CC is courtesy of member UYScutti23.

andebria

Oct 24, 2018
The new version of Basemental Drugs is making my game unable to save :/
Is it Basementals? Or do you have the UI Cheats mod and havent updated it? I had the same problem after updating all of my mods, but then I updated my UI Cheats and it was fixed.

m1m11111

May 29, 2018
Is it Basementals? Or do you have the UI Cheats mod and havent updated it? I had the same problem after updating all of my mods, but then I updated my UI Cheats and it was fixed.
Yes, it's Basemental. After updating it my game refused to save, I removed it, put the old version back in and it saves as normal. My game is up to date, I am not playing an old version of the game. Version 3.10.10.19.107, the patreon one, is causing problems with saving for me. I already had smoker sims in my household and Basemental made some changes to smoking related to the inventory, I wonder if that's what's causing this :/

Reactions: andebria

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I recommend the ones from these two links, they are probably the best skins i have ever used.

And
i download them amd sim models but i dont know where to put the models so i can see them in galart and pick one of them

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
i download them amd sim models but i dont know where to put the models so i can see them in galart and pick one of them
The skins will be in skin details, there are 2 types excluding default skin, skin and overlays, skins have their own colours and some tend not to be able to have tattoos or muscle. Overlays just cover the body in the texture and use any colour you want. You can use both at the same time. As for "models" as you said, there are no sims included with the files, just an overlay file and skin file and png which you don't need. You can recognize them from the thumbnail in game, colour ones are skin, grey ones are overlays. That is for the Thisisthem skins anyway. Just make a new sim and test em out.

If you downloaded sims from elsewhere the files will be a string of random numbers and letters, they all go in the tray folder.

Last edited:

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
The skins will be in skin details, there are 2 types excluding default skin, skin and overlays, skins have their own colours and some tend not to be able to have tattoos or muscle. Overlays just cover the body in the texture and use any colour you want. You can use both at the same time. As for "models" as you said, there are no sims included with the files, just an overlay file and skin file and png which you don't need. You can recognize them from the thumbnail in game, colour ones are skin, grey ones are overlays. That is for the Thisisthem skins anyway. Just make a new sim and test em out.

If you downloaded sims from elsewhere the files will be a string of random numbers and letters, they all go in the tray folder.
thank you so much for your help buy the way can i use face from jpg pics ? and convert it so its work in sims 4 ?"

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I'm not exactly an expert on sim skins but I do know that some of the body shapes, like breast size, penises, can appear under accessories and stuff like that. As for toggling between say, ThisisThem and ObscurusSims, I haven't got the slightest clue at this time. Been more focused on other mods/cc than that but it is something I need to look into. If you find out, let me know :)

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I like Nitropanic @ and on LL the creator Sstormyy has scads of items. In fact Sstormyy has a recent link on here with over 1GB of stuff that's perfect for any uninhibited female sims.

August 15, 2019 update of Sstormyy CC is courtesy of member UYScutti23.
Thanks, Im pretty sure I got most of Stormy's stuff but will double check. As for Nitro, already looked through his stuff but will review again to see if I missed anything. Was basically looking another artist that wasn't on DWP that I could keep my eyes open for. Thanks again :)

inecro

Mar 7, 2019
thanks now i understand what i need to do is to download household saves with sims and copy to my sims 4 file but no clue where to download from
If you want sims or whole households you can download from EA gallery. Use this to download from it if you play cracked game
There's also Littledoxy Mega folder full with sims:
And ofc, there's main DWP site to download from like Sims4Imagination and such. Sim files with extension like .trayitem, .hhi, .sgi... goes to Tray folder, .script and .package to Mod folder. Some sims have custom content, check "include custom content" in your gallery to be able to see them all.

EDIT : Skins that I prefer are from Obscurus, RemusSirion, TERFEARRENCE. Default replacement skin I use and can't imagine my game without it : with "Skin Texture Overhaul" file from same creator.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes