Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks - the tobacco part is great hopefully this patch will allow more interaction between the NPC and character while they're smoking instead of the animation being of the sim smoking and another sim waiting for them to be done.
Doubt it. When any animation is playing, there is no other interaction between other sims. You see this happening with the other animations for smoking weed; the various sex animations with WW, etc.

Reactions: maldo

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Doubt it. When any animation is playing, there is no other interaction between other sims. You see this happening with the other animations for smoking weed; the various sex animations with WW, etc.
Yea however you can eat and talk at the same time, that's what i was referring to. Shouldnt be that difficult for them to tweak it a little to be like that.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
McCmdCenter_And_MCWoohoo_v6_5_0_2.rar

Stable Pre-Release for 6.5.0 is out!
The second stable pre-release for 6.5.0 is out (6.5.0.2).
Inheritance has been added. I've done some testing on it, but there may be some issues I haven't caught. If an error happens or if money gets routed around strangely, you can come to our Discord server to discuss it.
Is there something wrong with the link I shared before?

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Yea however you can eat and talk at the same time, that's what i was referring to. Shouldnt be that difficult for them to tweak it a little to be like that.
That's not the same thing. That's a built in mechanic. You don't see any animations for WW or Basemental that can do that already (i.e. multitask).

Milkyegg

Jul 10, 2019
I just got back from a long break for the sims 4 and i download the newest ver of all the mod collection I know this is a little too much but can someone post all the newest animations that has came out as of late. It would be extremely awesome if someone can do that for me lol.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Sorry didnt even see it, will remove.
Wasn't my intention. Sharing is caring. More people sharing is always good. I only asked, because when I shared Mike24's animations, sharing the links separately was causing me issues. Since I didn't hear anything about my MCCC share, I assumed it was fine. Saw your post, so had to ask.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

HandMeDowns

Oct 29, 2017
welp I thought you ((NICE PEOPLE)) can help me so thats why I asked lordy. :cautious::(
People are nice here, but that is a massive ask. I haven't played with WW in quite a while, but when I did there was 4K+ animations and some 40-50 different creators, if I remember correctly. That was the reason for the response. A place to start for you would be the Mega collection
But it's work and it will take time. Just so you are aware

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes