Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
Does anyone have access to the new Sacrificial Life's Tragedies mod? If not, it's all good.

EDIT: NVM, found it on DWP. Here's a link in case anyone else is interested! :)

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WARNING: this WP hotpatch seems to break the WW Body Selector!!!

Edit: with WP 2.1.3.e, the WW Body Selector only shows the "Default" and "Native" options. If I go back to 2.1.3d, all of the other ones show up, and if I go back to 2.1.3e, the disappear again...

Further Edit: I'm not entirely sure, but it also seems to break the animation sequence functionality in WW. In other words, with WP 2.1.3d, WW doesn't play animation is the expected order.

Last edited:

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
WARNING: this WP hotpatch seems to break the WW Body Selector!!!

Edit: with WP 2.1.3.e, the WW Body Selector only shows the "Default" and "Native" options. If I go back to 2.1.3d, all of the other ones show up, and if I go back to 2.1.3e, the disappear again...
Thanks for the info. I believe the "big patreon update for WW that’s just around the corner that needs a hotpatch" is the Strip Joint. So, maybe, the updated WW will put it back in? I'll keep an eye on Discord for any updates about this.

Reactions: dalemonhead

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Mega is out of date and LL doesn't have the paywall items. Just download from the posts in this thread, or join the discord.
Joining the discord makes me feel uncomfortable.
I mean i know they are my fellow perverts and all but there is still it feels wierd to talk to them.
On the other searching 515 post for all the relevant mods is kind of iritating.

I think about joining the discord.

Aug 12, 2019
Joining the discord makes me feel uncomfortable.
I mean i know they are my fellow perverts and all but there is still it feels wierd to talk to them.
On the other searching 515 post for all the relevant mods is kind of iritating.

I think about joining the discord.
You don't have to talk to anyone, you can just lurk and download the posts. But everyone I've seen has been suuuuuper nice and friendly!

adamz

Aug 22, 2018
It's wishful thinking to expect any of his 3 patreons to be reading this, but does anyone have this creator?

So a little background on this guy. He used to post some cool mods on MTS, until he took most of them down and locked them behind patreon. Not early access, locked for good. That's what he says on his download previews and started all this: Before downloading with ingratitude...Click on the Thanks button, it's not difficult, try it!

Now I don't understand why MTS has a different count for downloads, and likes, favorites and thanks, when only the download count should suffice? But anyway this guy is hang up on it for his dear life. I swear people have power trips over nothing this days :ROFLMAO:

Anyway I have some of his old stuff he took down, if anyone is interested. I will submit it to downwithpatreon when I have some time to upload it.

Reactions: DaniShayFuller

gelen67

Apr 11, 2018
It's wishful thinking to expect any of his 3 patreons to be reading this, but does anyone have this creator?

So a little background on this guy. He used to post some cool mods on MTS, until he took most of them down and locked them behind patreon. Not early access, locked for good. That's what he says on his download previews and started all this: Before downloading with ingratitude...Click on the Thanks button, it's not difficult, try it!

Now I don't understand why MTS has a different count for downloads, and likes, favorites and thanks, when only the download count should suffice? But anyway this guy is hang up on it for his dear life. I swear people have power trips over nothing this days :ROFLMAO:

Anyway I have some of his old stuff he took down, if anyone is interested. I will submit it to downwithpatreon when I have some time to upload it.

forelen

Jul 5, 2018
Hi guys! Does anybody have the issue with =RedAppleNet=_1.0.1 when there is no option menu of whether to join or send sim alone appeared when the work starts?
I placed the building in the world as it was mentioned by author, but..

Actually, my sim doesn't go to work no matter how many times you try to send him.

Last edited:

yugen9x

Nov 18, 2017
Hi guys! Does anybody have the issue with =RedAppleNet=_1.0.1 when there is no option menu of whether to join or send sim alone appeared when the work starts?
I placed the building in the world as it was mentioned by author, but..

Actually, my sim doesn't go to work no matter how many times you try to send him.
Had similar problem until I deleted AEP and replace RedAppleNet building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes