Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventy9

Apr 4, 2018
Wicked Whims v146.1 - Strip Club Business
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. This is the Strip Club update and includes quite a long and detailed post in the patch notes above on how to start and run your strip club.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
ohhh snap ! Strip Club Finalllyyyyy !!! (y) i need to test it i wonder if owner sim female can dance too :p

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
How is the new Wicked Whims? Does it work or is everyone getting LEs? Kinda waiting until I hear from folks that its working fine and not creating a domino effect of issues.

Zakrath

Jul 30, 2018
Hello, I don't know if I can ask this here but I'll try. If I'm breaking any rules, please tell me and I shall delete this.

Does anyone here knows how to shorten an CC hair with Blender? There is a hair that I love, it's called Diana Hair, by Natalia Auditore ( ), but there is a single small problem. The front meshes of it covers female's boobs and the back covers her butt. I would ask if someone with ability on blender could edit this for me if it is not that hard or maybe teach me. This is the only thing that is bothering me.

Thank you for attention. Again, please let me know if I can't ask for this

Reactions: GhostCanuck

pokemoe26

Dec 27, 2018
I
Pandora sims is a site that profits from stolen cc. I wouldn't go in there if I were you, everything you see there can be found somewhere else for free, mainly here and on LoversLab.
I wanted the penis shelf and I've never found any of her downloads anywhere else? Can you direct me to them?

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Came across this individual through the EA Gallery - KSsDesign

They share a ton of well designed sims in EA Gallery so it makes it simple to grab. Just need to have a decent collection of CC and you should be able to touch up whatever item you dont have from the collection. Just came across their tumblr page, looks like they do other stuff too such as poses, but haven't looked into it yet, included below for those interested.

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Figured I would re-upload the CAS add-ons to SOL when I posted SOL 3.0, you can only choose one add on. Edit: to install add on you replace the file Physical CAS with the folder in the zip of either the Anime or Melanin Cas. :)

SOL 3.0:
[Anime] Physical CAS:
Melanin Physical CAS:

adamz

Aug 22, 2018
Has anyone tried strip clubs yet? They're buggy as hell here, I keep getting Basemental Drugs last exceptions that keeps me from doing the strip club interactions. Do we have a patch for basemental?

Aug 12, 2019
I saw a lot of people saying the last WP that was a pre WW patch, was giving them issues and breaking things, is it better now with the new WW?

colds12

May 21, 2019
Has anyone tried strip clubs yet? They're buggy as hell here, I keep getting Basemental Drugs last exceptions that keeps me from doing the strip club interactions. Do we have a patch for basemental?
Yeah. I hope a patch comes soon. I don't even have the option to buy a strip club trough my phone.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I was wondering about Nisa wicked perversion's the Tam order for getting a clit piercing?

It says I have and appointment where do I need to go... Really sorry if is a goofy question but I could not figure out where the appointment was at.

EDIT >> I got it just was not waiting long enough for the Rabbit hole to kick in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belondin
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes