Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
Has anyone tried strip clubs yet? They're buggy as hell here, I keep getting Basemental Drugs last exceptions that keeps me from doing the strip club interactions. Do we have a patch for basemental?
i've tried it and it's working pretty well. i use basemental drugs patreon version from here without issue. the employees stand around too much tho, but i guess that's the game's problem. lol
Yeah. I hope a patch comes soon. I don't even have the option to buy a strip club trough my phone.
make sure you install it correctly. even when you havent built a Nightclub, the option should be there.

what can i say from Strip Club: it's awesome lol. assigning task for employee works, but they stand around doing nothing too much, maybe it's just the game.

and my advice is dont build your strip club too big. or at least use the lock door function. i use littlemssam's entrance fee for it, but the income wont be in the finance of your club tho, the finance tab said i only profited about 500$.. sigh. i've spent my lifetime savings to build that club. lol

anyway, great mod, and bye bye hoe-it-up.

gg25

Sep 12, 2018
I guess new WW is still a bit buggy. For example, I can't assign private room dance seats. I've tried everything there is just no such option when I click on the seat/couch. However, the worse thing is that no one is coming to the club, apart from the employees, no sims are spawning on the lot.

colds12

May 21, 2019
make sure you install it correctly. even when you havent built a Nightclub, the option should be there.
When you say "make sure you install it correctly," you mean simply extract the mod's files and place them into mods folder under the Sims 4 folder, I did just that but still nothing. I don't even have the option to buy a nightclub, let alone a strip club? Am I missing something?

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Which VPN would you guys recommend?
I'd recommend . It's a bit on the expensive side, but you won't find more reliable for a VPN that remains accessible to the majority. EDIT : They also host a very secure mail option, if you ever wanted to get rid of Google, Microsoft and co peeking into your private correspondences.

Otherwise, for less expensive, I can also recommend . I'd recommend to subscribe for 2 or 3 years, to get an even better offer.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

adamz

Aug 22, 2018
i've tried it and it's working pretty well. i use basemental drugs patreon version from here without issue. the employees stand around too much tho, but i guess that's the game's problem.
Well then I don't know. It's working for me too, but lap dances always throws a last exception here and I can't do it. I have almost no mods, my mod folder is like 500MB, script mods are just the main ones: MCCC, WW, basemental. Oh well, whatever it is it should be fixed soon, I will just wait for the leak :cool:

isava

Oct 6, 2019
hey i have some trouble with my mods , can you help me please, aep is there an update or is there an update for hoe it up by sacrificial ? Sorry my english is bad ;-) i am looking also for basemental drugs
all was working fine but now with the october patch i can't play anymore

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
WW addon mods such as Basemental Drugs and Nisa's Wicked Perversions are version dependant on WW. You can't run these mods with the latest version of WW until they are updated!

That is the downside of running these addon mods. You have to wait until the authors release a version that supports the new version of WW or uninstall them until they do (if you don't want constant problems).

Please stop complaining about LE errors when the problem is your fault.

adamz

Aug 22, 2018
WW addon mods such as Basemental Drugs and Nisa's Wicked Perversions are version dependant on WW. You can't run these mods with the latest version of WW until they are updated!

That is the downside of running these addon mods. You have to wait until the authors release a version that supports the new version of WW or uninstall them until they do (if you don't want constant problems).

Please stop complaining about LE errors when the problem is your fault.
I simply asked if we have a patch for basemental already, chill. Nobody is complaining, it's nobody's fault, what a stressed bunch!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I simply asked if we have a patch for basemental already, chill. Nobody is complaining, it's nobody's fault, what a stressed bunch!
You can check if there is a patch for basemental drugs as easily as anyone else, don't be lazy.

My post wasn't targeting you specifically, relax. Several players were posting LE errors when running WW with outdated addon mods. If I was targeting you specifically I would have replied to your post, chill.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
KS Mod Updates:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*EDIT: Added Honeymoon Event*

Last edited:

SnakeAle149

Sep 20, 2019
Does anyone know of a mod that makes a sims undress certain part in certain rooms. kinda like those sign that say no sex on lot or sex allowed in this room. I want a sign that makes people remove like their shoes when they come inside or remove their coat in the living room

hrdhgrdgdrg

Feb 4, 2018
KS Mod Updates:

*EDIT: Added Honeymoon Event*

Reactions: MysticFae
Aug 12, 2019
Does anyone know of a mod that makes a sims undress certain part in certain rooms. kinda like those sign that say no sex on lot or sex allowed in this room. I want a sign that makes people remove like their shoes when they come inside or remove their coat in the living room
I'm not sure of any for choosing specifics yourself, but LittleMsSam has one to take off outerwear/change to everyday when inside and I think the no shoes inside mod is hers too. I know others have outerwear off when inside mods too, but sam's are just so good. Wicked Whims can let you take off certain layers individually through the naturalism/exhibition tab. And there's mods (again from LittleMsSam) for setting an outfit category for the whole lot, depending on what you want to do. Also, it's always a good idea to scan through here every once in a while, see if any new mods are listed, what exists already, and what's broken/has updates available.

Switch to everyday and No Shoes are both in her small mods file, you can pick just those two folder if you want after downloading, or others too all her mods are great tbh. Everyday is under seasons, no shoes inside under random:
Dress Code:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes