Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2018
Does anyone know of a mod that will allow you to increase your number of employees? This 6 employees only shit is for the birds. I turned to god google and found only one on mod the sims that appears to be out of date. I bought the perks for more employees but I made a huge club and need at least a dozen people for all of roles I want to fill.

Also for those of you who, like me, didn't make diddly squat after being open for 9 hours (a whole 3 fracking bucks..REALLY?!) I found this mod.

I'm about to reboot my game and see how it works.

Edit: Also I assumed this "ww.set_stripclub_employee_pool_size " would have giving me the option to add more employees but it didn't.

Last edited:

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
Does anyone know of a mod that will allow you to increase your number of employees? This 6 employees only shit is for the birds. I turned to god google and found only one on mod the sims that appears to be out of date. I bought the perks for more employees but I made a huge club and need at least a dozen people for all of roles I want to fill.

Also for those of you who, like me, didn't make diddly squat after being open for 9 hours (a whole 3 fracking bucks..REALLY?!) I found this mod.

I'm about to reboot my game and see how it works.

Edit: Also I assumed this "ww.set_stripclub_employee_pool_size " would have giving me the option to add more employees but it didn't.
yes this! and moreover the employees tend to just stand or sit doing nothing. the entrance fee trait works, but it wont be in your finance detail, so there's that. and if you hire mixologist, it wont be in the finance detail either. smh. my best advice to gain more money is by having 2 bars (and assign two employees), and having as small strip club as possible, two bars, two private rooms (with assigned love seats for lap dance), and one stage dance is enough, no tv or other entertainment things (computer, dart, dj stand, etc), not even bathroom. by doing those, i managed to get 500 bucks in finance detail. haha.

BornSlippy

May 19, 2019
Hey guys I hope you can help. I have the new strip club version of WW and it's great but I can't seem to assign chairs to be used for lapdancing. I don't get the same option that I do with stripper poles. Any ideas? I've made chairs in private rooms but that doesn't seem to fix it. Thanks.

Dec 7, 2018
yes this! and moreover the employees tend to just stand or sit doing nothing. the entrance fee trait works, but it wont be in your finance detail, so there's that. and if you hire mixologist, it wont be in the finance detail either. smh. my best advice to gain more money is by having 2 bars (and assign two employees), and having as small strip club as possible, two bars, two private rooms (with assigned love seats for lap dance), and one stage dance is enough, no tv or other entertainment things (computer, dart, dj stand, etc), not even bathroom. by doing those, i managed to get 500 bucks in finance detail. haha.
Yea, I got way too ambitious with this release. I have a DJ booth + dance floor, two bathrooms, 3 poles up front and 4 rooms that seat 12 people each with room for a stripper in the middle. I also have a little area at the entrance with 6 tables and everyone likes to congregate there so I am deleting those too. Damn it. I also have an upstairs apartment for my owner in-case he wants to just crash it work. I was going to make private bedrooms but sex autonomy is non-existent on my club lot. WHAT??!!! I finally had some lap dances after changing out the couches to chairs. Also I really wish he would let players decide how many people they want on their lots. I have it set up in MCCC for 50. And 50 show. I always have nice, full, entertaining clubs/bars. I have maxed the amount to 30 and I know it's never reached that many NPCs. Plus I get NPCs bitching about how they want lap dances when there is a free girl standing right next to them.

I'm sure he will iron this all out by version v146.27

• Haha
Reactions: RainGolucky

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Hey guys I hope you can help. I have the new strip club version of WW and it's great but I can't seem to assign chairs to be used for lapdancing. I don't get the same option that I do with stripper poles. Any ideas? I've made chairs in private rooms but that doesn't seem to fix it. Thanks.
Like someone posted before, do you have WW Kinky (now Kinky Whims) and WW Pets (now Wicked Pets)? These conflict.

Reactions: BornSlippy
Dec 14, 2018
KS Mod Updates:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does the stuff like KS - SOL Drunk System,KS - SOL Menstrual Cycle System,KS - SOL Pregnancy System conflict with Basemental Drugs and Wicked Whims?

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
The "Club" system that "Get Together" added. Like Paragons, Renegades, etc.
Right but that is for The Sims itself, not Wicked Whims. So what exactly is the Sex Club that Wicked Whims offers? I dont think there is one other than the Strip Club feature. Which would be considered a "sex club" when you factor in the prostitution

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Right but that is for The Sims itself, not Wicked Whims. So what exactly is the Sex Club that Wicked Whims offers? I dont think there is one other than the Strip Club feature. Which would be considered a "sex club" when you factor in the prostitution
If you have Get Together expansion, build a club.
Go to activities: social > SEX(SWING) or have SEX.
Start the club and watch what happens.
It's been in WW for a long time.
Strip clubs have no sex context at the moment.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
For those that wanted Neon Signs for their Strip Joints, I've sent a message to Noir on Patreon, asking if their will need an update to work with the latest Sims version. Otherwise, I'll test and see.
So, I heard back, and the signs should still work. So, they will be an excellent addition to your clubs. My only gripe is that they aren't simlish.

Reactions: hmorphone

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
If you have Get Together expansion, build a club.
Go to activities: social > SEX(SWING) or have SEX.
Start the club and watch what happens.
It's been in WW for a long time.
Strip clubs have no sex context at the moment.
Good to know but the initial point remains unchanged - that you require the expansion for the Strip Club.

As per the WW notes for when Strip Club was introduced -

Create an entirely new business - Strip Club. Just like retail stores, restaurants, and veterinary clinics, assign a lot for your Strip Club business and build it up from scratch. Simply take out your phone and buy a club! Strip Club businesses come with the same requirements as a Nightclub venue but offer so much more. (so basically, yes, you need an Expansion Pack to use the Strip Club.)

If not, kindly show those with the base game only how you've managed to get the strip club feature working as illustrated by the mod (i.e - it showing up on the phone/computer for you to own, etc)

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Good to know but the initial point remains unchanged - that you require the expansion for the Strip Club.

As per the WW notes for when Strip Club was introduced -

Create an entirely new business - Strip Club. Just like retail stores, restaurants, and veterinary clinics, assign a lot for your Strip Club business and build it up from scratch. Simply take out your phone and buy a club! Strip Club businesses come with the same requirements as a Nightclub venue but offer so much more. (so basically, yes, you need an Expansion Pack to use the Strip Club.)

If not, kindly show those with the base game only how you've managed to get the strip club feature working as illustrated by the mod (i.e - it showing up on the phone/computer for you to own, etc)
I'm thinking, if you don't have the Get to Work Expansion Pack, you won't be able to get the club working. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
WW Strip Club is more than a bit buggy... For some reason, I can't open the club. Says it's closed, and to open the phone to manage the club. Well, there is no option to open the club there that I can see, and the open/close button on the window doesn't work.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
WW Strip Club is more than a bit buggy... For some reason, I can't open the club. Says it's closed, and to open the phone to manage the club. Well, there is no option to open the club there that I can see, and the open/close button on the window doesn't work.
If you don't have any conflicting mods, there should be an icon on your phone that looks like a high heel. Use that to manage the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes