Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gg25

Sep 12, 2018
Are there any mods to add more animations of pole dancing/lap dancing in the new WW?

WW Strip Club is more than a bit buggy... For some reason, I can't open the club. Says it's closed, and to open the phone to manage the club. Well, there is no option to open the club there that I can see, and the open/close button on the window doesn't work.
Do you have an orange message appearing in the corner at the start of your game? If yes, check the log in sims 4 folder in documents to see what mods are causing problems. The file is called lastException.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I'm thinking, if you don't have the Get to Work Expansion Pack, you won't be able to get the club working. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
NunyaBizness - I was suspecting the Get to Work Expansion Pack too but when I see the "Get Together" for the Club requirement on the mod homepage and unfortunately he hasn't updated the page to reflect the Strip Club requirements as of yet. So no idea if you need Get Together AND now the Get to Work Expansion to utilize all of the WW mod. Will see if I can find an answer somewhere..

adamz

Aug 22, 2018
WW Strip Club is more than a bit buggy... For some reason, I can't open the club. Says it's closed, and to open the phone to manage the club. Well, there is no option to open the club there that I can see, and the open/close button on the window doesn't work.
There is no option to open and close, you need to set opening hours to whatever you want.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Some may find this useful - just came across it. Details how to set it up and what not. Unfortunately it does not state if "Get Together" or "Get to Work" is required.

Included - Lot of Nightclub, Live In Business Mod, Hoe It Up (look for *.rar file in message to download club)

trof1

Jun 3, 2018
You can set opening hours on the phone. But you can't use it to directly force the club to open or close at that exact moment. The default opening hours is from 7 PM to 4 AM. The club should open automatically when the time comes around.

I agree that there are bugs though. Personally I haven't seen any with the opening hours for myself yet, but I can't speak for what others' combinations of mods might do.

Reactions: MickCasanova

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
There is no option to open and close, you need to set opening hours to whatever you want.
Yeah, did that. I'm guessing you have to be there just before it opens or else it remains closed. I have loads of sims standing outside waiting. All I can say is it needs a lot of polishing that's for sure. I do like the concept though, but I wish he allowed for more employees.

Reactions: adamz

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
Right but that is for The Sims itself, not Wicked Whims. So what exactly is the Sex Club that Wicked Whims offers? I dont think there is one other than the Strip Club feature. Which would be considered a "sex club" when you factor in the prostitution
I think NunyaBizness was referring to WW supporting the Get Together "clubs" by letting you specify "Have Sex" and "Have Sex (Swinging)" as social activities for a club.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
@
GhostCanuck
I'm almost certain that most of this strip club was made relying on Get to Work business mechanics.
WW Sex clubs however needs Get Together to work.
He then hit a wall regarding the UI (he needs to mod the flash side of the game to make it work, but it's not easy nor fast, and very prone to break on every patch), that's why he decided to make all the managing system using a basegame interface "The phone".
I actually own Get to Work so I can't be sure if it would work without it.
Sorry for not being much of help.

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
If what you want are the modded files version, yes. If you don't want those older animations, you can switch to normal, but you have to clear all of Lupo's packages each time anyways, they always post the entire set together so you don't have to worry about it, just each time select and delete them all, and then add all the files of whichever one (and only one) version you want.
Thank you! :D I'll do that now. Hehe. Much appreciated! ^^

Reactions: theaterlover124

Hamburg21073

Feb 16, 2019
Good to know but the initial point remains unchanged - that you require the expansion for the Strip Club.

As per the WW notes for when Strip Club was introduced -

Create an entirely new business - Strip Club. Just like retail stores, restaurants, and veterinary clinics, assign a lot for your Strip Club business and build it up from scratch. Simply take out your phone and buy a club! Strip Club businesses come with the same requirements as a Nightclub venue but offer so much more. (so basically, yes, you need an Expansion Pack to use the Strip Club.)

If not, kindly show those with the base game only how you've managed to get the strip club feature working as illustrated by the mod (i.e - it showing up on the phone/computer for you to own, etc)
Where can i find this ?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
@hrdhgrdgdrg - I'm by no means a moderator, but please don't post 'thanks' to show your appreciation. Instead, click on the (y) 'Like' button. That is what it is meant for. Imagine the clutter if everyone on this site posted 'thanks' to nearly every post. The forums would become very difficult to sort through and navigate.

Thank you and have an awesome day! :)

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
@hrdhgrdgdrg - I'm by no means a moderator, but please don't post 'thanks' to show your appreciation. Instead, click on the (y) 'Like' button. That is what it is meant for. Imagine the clutter if everyone on this site posted 'thanks' to nearly every post. The forums would become very difficult to sort through and navigate.

Thank you and have an awesome day! :)
spectre1viper Have you went through this thread? :LOL: It's already pretty hard to navigate. Be it SimFileShare codes; Tech Support; people complaining about this thing or that..

Reactions: TripJaxon
Mar 21, 2018
spectre1viper Have you went through this thread? :LOL: It's already pretty hard to navigate. Be it SimFileShare codes; Tech Support; people complaining about this thing or that..
I'm sure he has. What is your point exactly? No one wants it to get worse than it already is, hence spectre1viper post. Imagine having to sort through pages and pages of 'thanks'. That is what the 'Like' button is for.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Another day, Another WW update... with that said, does anyone have Basement Drugs 3.10.42.112

I only see 111 in the forums here so I'm guessing this is just released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes