Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
I was wondering why nothing ever happened in the club until I looked outside, down the street, and noticed half a dozen sims with Client labels head bobbing at the spawn in point. I walk out, do the Greet Client interaction, and they immediately despawn to be replaced by a new idle client, who despawns right after a Greeting, repeating the cycle...

This game is such a broken mess. It's such a shame people put so much time and effort and labor into making mods for a thing EA gives less than a tenth of a shit about and won't fix or improve such fundamental aspects of the game like sim autonomy.

Reactions: taylor.taylor

Nicodemus

Jun 30, 2017
Figured I would re-upload the CAS add-ons to SOL when I posted SOL 3.0, you can only choose one add on. Edit: to install add on you replace the file Physical CAS with the folder in the zip of either the Anime or Melanin Cas. :)

SOL 3.0:
[Anime] Physical CAS:
Melanin Physical CAS:
What is this?

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
dwp is back up
also does anyone have the last two hermajestybuilds houses they are not on dwp thank you in advance

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
That could be any number of CAS pose packs. Some pose packs are to be used in game with the pose player, while others change the poses your sims make in CAS when selecting certain personality traits. I don't know that specific pose.

Browse this cc find pose blog's CAS Section
Yea I have some cas trait poses, but none of them freezes like the one in the video where I can edit and dress them in that pose. Every time I click away from the traits, the sim goes back to moving normally.
Thank you for the link though. I'll check it out. ^^

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Yea I have some cas trait poses, but none of them freezes like the one in the video where I can edit and dress them in that pose. Every time I click away from the traits, the sim goes back to moving normally.
Thank you for the link though. I'll check it out. ^^
I don't use CAS poses, at least not intentionally, so I'm not totally sure how it's done. To get that effect you might try this combined with the pose pack? You can also try freezing the pose with a console cheat, separate from the linked mod. testingcheats true might need to be entered outside of CAS, followed by cas.clockspeed 0 in CAS to freeze the animation. I don't know if that will cause them to revert once you leave the trait screen. Play around with it and see what works.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4meSims
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes