Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
I don't use CAS poses, at least not intentionally, so I'm not totally sure how it's done. To get that effect you might try this combined with the pose pack? You can also try freezing the pose with a console cheat, separate from the linked mod. testingcheats true might need to be entered outside of CAS, followed by cas.clockspeed 0 in CAS to freeze the animation. I don't know if that will cause them to revert once you leave the trait screen. Play around with it and see what works.
I tried the cas lock speed, but it won't work with the cas pose traits. They either don't pose or if you try to make them pose before freezing it, the pose moves so the pose is off. Lol.
I read somewhere for stand still in cas that you have to take out that mod to make the casclockspeed work... So I haven't tried it together. I'll try it together next. Hehe. Thank you! ^^

gg25

Sep 12, 2018
I have this exception after the last WW update (v146.4 ):
File ".\WickedWhims v146.4\turbolib2\exceptions\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 24, in wrapper
File ".\WickedWhims v146.4\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py", line 149, in update
File ".\WickedWhims v146.4\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\_ts4_stripclub_business.py", line 155, in _update_on_tick
File ".\WickedWhims v146.4\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\components\employees_component.py", line 175, in start_uninstanced_employees_situations
AttributeError: 'zone_director_apartment_player' object has no attribute 'being_uninstanced_employees_situations'

Does anyone have any idea what caused it? Is it Nisa's WP or basemental or something else?

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
I have this exception after the last WW update (v146.4 ):
File ".\WickedWhims v146.4\turbolib2\exceptions\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 24, in wrapper
File ".\WickedWhims v146.4\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py", line 149, in update
File ".\WickedWhims v146.4\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\_ts4_stripclub_business.py", line 155, in _update_on_tick
File ".\WickedWhims v146.4\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\components\employees_component.py", line 175, in start_uninstanced_employees_situations
AttributeError: 'zone_director_apartment_player' object has no attribute 'being_uninstanced_employees_situations'

Does anyone have any idea what caused it? Is it Nisa's WP or basemental or something else?
From Discord:

YourFalseHopeToday at 10:42 AM

same as above you visited a strip club yes? and went home? you can reload to stop it or ignore it as the error will pop every hour but its safe. turbo will fix it later.

Reactions: hmorphone and gg25

el.cassi

Jan 11, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you have a way of sharing/posting instructions for the mod? Like how to access the fetures or set-up. Since I'm not a Patreon I don't have official access to that

Reactions: rai-chan and taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Do you have a way of sharing/posting instructions for the mod? Like how to access the fetures or set-up. Since I'm not a Patreon I don't have official access to that
Yes many of the strip club features I do not fully understand how to use them.. and what I need to do to make the most use of these new features. Most of the standard things I can look up on LL but many of the new features functional use is just Greek to me.

Reactions: rai-chan

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
This post contained the original Change Log explaining how to use the mod. If someone wasn't able to help further, when I get home, I'll boot up the game and show how to use it.

Reactions: taglag

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Is it beter to get the animations from the mega or lover lab?
Depends - personally, I would look in these forums first before looking at Mega or Lovers Lab. But you will need/want to check all three locations. Forums, Lovers Lab and Mega.

You'll find the more updated Whicked Whims, Nisa Wicked Perversions, MCCC, and all of the animations (as well as more popular mods)

The Mega folder is good to use as a guideline like - oh this creator makes stuff, let me see if i can find the latest one in forums (use search feature)

Lovers Lab - they offer a different selection than Mega Folder. Most of their stuff will be the freebie version while the stuff here will be the Patreon/updated version. However there is stuff that's on Lovers Lab that is free and because it's free, it's not really offered here (defeats purpose of duplicate locations) so worth looking there for stuff as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes