Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

trof1

Jun 3, 2018
Hey, just wondering if anyone here has a suggestion and a link for an updated simulation lag fix? The one I have is a little bit old and a cursory google search turned up one from May, don't know if that's good enough.

Reactions: rai-chan

hrdhgrdgdrg

Feb 4, 2018
@hrdhgrdgdrg - I'm by no means a moderator, but please don't post 'thanks' to show your appreciation. Instead, click on the (y) 'Like' button. That is what it is meant for. Imagine the clutter if everyone on this site posted 'thanks' to nearly every post. The forums would become very difficult to sort through and navigate.

Thank you and have an awesome day! :)
sorry for that, i will use the button like.have a good night (y)

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
As per Skybarbie (senior member) on LoversLab - The Strip Club feature requires the 'Get Together' expansion pack. That is the only part of WW that does. You create a new strip club by using your phone. Yes, you flag it as a nightclub.

Reactions: hmorphone

Zoricus

Jun 2, 2017
Wild Guy Animations

You know the drill guys. Replace both packages in your "Mods" folder.

Gold Animation: Added 'Kneeling Cunnilingus'
MF oraljob, available locations: sofa, loveseat, bench_outdoor

Removed 'Nailed Penetration' (transferred to silver)

Regular Animation: Added 'Nailed Penetration'
MF vaginal, available locations: closet

juniormafia823

Dec 4, 2018
Good night guys and girls! Does anyone know what level patreon you have to be to download the latest NPCC? I don't want to chance it with the dollar tier and I still cant download it because I'm poor lol. I searched a few pages back and I don't think it has been posted but if it has, a link to that would be greatly appreciated. Please and Thank you!

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
Hello! Does anyone know what outfit cc this is? Or the one side socks/stocking?
1570516368903.png
Anyone know what mod makes your sims pose in cas while you dress them like in this video?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask! :oops:

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Anyone know what mod makes your sims pose in cas while you dress them like in this video?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask! :oops:
That could be any number of CAS pose packs. Some pose packs are to be used in game with the pose player, while others change the poses your sims make in CAS when selecting certain personality traits. I don't know that specific pose.

Browse this cc find pose blog's CAS Section

emil1972

Aug 30, 2019
Most authors have those except for a few who only create gay and lesbian animations. Do a little bit of reading and research like everyone else.

Here are a few to get you started:
Anarcis
Motherlodesims
Lupobianco
Lifeline
Zorak
Azmodan
Mike
ATrois
Salarmojs
+ many more
I have all of this. You recomend something else?

manwha

Jul 22, 2019
Anyone got life's tragedies mod by sacrificial? don't care if not latest. Aparently downwithpatreon is down so can't download it.

Seventy9

Apr 4, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes