Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
Grab either normal or modded, all the content from just one of the folders. Every package.
DON'T mix normal and modded packages.
Delete anything that is Lupobianco's and is not from the choosen type.

Ex.: either all normal packages (included in the normal zip), OR all the modded packages (included in the modded link and folder on mega).
Ohh thank you very much!!! I appreciate it! ^^
So when I want to update I should continuously grab the same package? Like if I have modded now, in the next update I should get modded again? It should include the new update and the old ones right? I feel this has an obvious answer to it. xD Sorry just double checking. Lol.

Aug 12, 2019
Ohh thank you very much!!! I appreciate it! ^^
So when I want to update I should continuously grab the same package? Like if I have modded now, in the next update I should get modded again? It should include the new update and the old ones right? I feel this has an obvious answer to it. xD Sorry just double checking. Lol.
If what you want are the modded files version, yes. If you don't want those older animations, you can switch to normal, but you have to clear all of Lupo's packages each time anyways, they always post the entire set together so you don't have to worry about it, just each time select and delete them all, and then add all the files of whichever one (and only one) version you want.

Reactions: _Fin_

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
If what you want are the modded files version, yes. If you don't want those older animations, you can switch to normal, but you have to clear all of Lupo's packages each time anyways, they always post the entire set together so you don't have to worry about it, just each time select and delete them all, and then add all the files of whichever one (and only one) version you want.
This precisely.

SnakeAle149

Sep 20, 2019
I'm not sure of any for choosing specifics yourself, but LittleMsSam has one to take off outerwear/change to everyday when inside and I think the no shoes inside mod is hers too. I know others have outerwear off when inside mods too, but sam's are just so good. Wicked Whims can let you take off certain layers individually through the naturalism/exhibition tab. And there's mods (again from LittleMsSam) for setting an outfit category for the whole lot, depending on what you want to do. Also, it's always a good idea to scan through here every once in a while, see if any new mods are listed, what exists already, and what's broken/has updates available.

Switch to everyday and No Shoes are both in her small mods file, you can pick just those two folder if you want after downloading, or others too all her mods are great tbh. Everyday is under seasons, no shoes inside under random:
Dress Code:
Ahh perfect thank you very much!

Reactions: theaterlover124

gg25

Sep 12, 2018
Anyone else can't assign lap dancing seats in WW strip club update? I'm clicking on the seat but there's just no such option there.

gg25

Sep 12, 2018
Can you be more specific? There was no Career. You build a Night Club, then use the Sim's phone to buy a Strip Club, then select it.

Works fine for me. Make sure it's a Loveseat.
It turned out that the WW Kinky mod was causing all sorts of problems with the new WW update. I've just deleted it and everything works fine now. Thanks for the upload btw!

Reactions: NunyaBizness

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
For those that wanted Neon Signs for their Strip Joints, I've sent a message to Noir on Patreon, asking if their will need an update to work with the latest Sims version. Otherwise, I'll test and see.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
It turned out that the WW Kinky mod was causing all sorts of problems with the new WW update. I've just deleted it and everything works fine now. Thanks for the upload btw!
WW Kinky and WWPets are designed only for publicly available versions of WW mods. With patreon versions they will always conflict. Exceptions exist only if the patreon version and the public version are identical to each other.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
WW Kinky (now Kinky Whims) and WW Pets (now Wicked Pets) have been on hold for a while now. Players are advised by the author not to use them until CN overhauls the mods.

"Currently being overhauled to reduce the amount of things that break WickedWhims vanilla, any bugs and new features will be pushed until it is completed." -

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Could someone bring good definitions to the new Stip Club?
Applying what they dance to the pole doesn't see them
I'm not understanding what you are asking. Is it that your employees don't see the pole, or that you can't find it in Build/Buy mode? In Buy mode, the pole that comes with WW is named, "Wicked Pole." I believe there are other Stripper poles (at least I have some), but can't remember where I got them from.

I still can't purchase a strip club. Even after the update. What am I doing wrong
The option to buy the Strip Club is in the Phone, using the "Household" button:

Strip1.jpg

The Strip Club is actually a "Night Club" Venue.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I understand that. But the option is not there in my game

View attachment 421634
I suspect that you need to have the "Get Together" Expansion for it to work - I can't get it to load on my game as well so I did some reading on the homepage and noticed the requirement. Kind of disappointed if that's the case as I recall the original intention was to do it with just the base game. Oh well, guess I gotta wait for a sale :/

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
I suspect that you need to have the "Get Together" Expansion for it to work - I can't get it to load on my game as well so I did some reading on the homepage and noticed the requirement. Kind of disappointed if that's the case as I recall the original intention was to do it with just the base game. Oh well, guess I gotta wait for a sale :/
From the LL Page:

WickedWhims
Supports game version 1.51.77, 1.52.100, 1.53.115, 1.54.120, 1.55.105, 1.56.52.
Expansions, Game Packs or Stuff Packs are not required.​

The only thing I can see requiring any expansion/game/stuff pack is the Sex Club, which requires Get Together. If I remember correctly, Get To Work added buyable venues.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
From the LL Page:

WickedWhims
Supports game version 1.51.77, 1.52.100, 1.53.115, 1.54.120, 1.55.105, 1.56.52.
Expansions, Game Packs or Stuff Packs are not required.​

The only thing I can see requiring any expansion/game/stuff pack is the Sex Club, which requires Get Together. If I remember correctly, Get To Work added buyable venues.
And what would be considered the "Sex Club" from WhickedWhims other than the Strip Club that they recently released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes