Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Do any of you kind souls have this set by Pralinesims? (The Ultimate Piercing collection)

pralinesims.tumblr.com/post/188353870264/finally-fixed-all-my-piercings-these-are-finally

hate how everything from pralinesims is now behind a paywall.

Reactions: ducky413

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Do any of you kind souls have this set by Pralinesims? (The Ultimate Piercing collection)

pralinesims.tumblr.com/post/188353870264/finally-fixed-all-my-piercings-these-are-finally

hate how everything from pralinesims is now behind a paywall.
I wouldn't mind having those too.

MissCee

Aug 22, 2017
The creators of animations usually include the car with said animations.
They are usually made with an animation in mind and won't always work with all cars that you might find out there.
You're gonna have to go through your animations one by one and see which creator enabled which car to work.
Is usually the animation's creator that enables the car to work with WW not the creator of the car.
Right now, there is only like 1 or 2 animations that actually work with an specific CC car.

I hope I made myself clear. English is not my first language and my brain is a little slow tonight.

Hello! Searched in LL and found a little info. No all inclusive mods, but found a page mentions adding an ottoman in a car so that WW animations work.

For anyone interested, its something to try; could work.

Maybe DL a car, use move-objects-on to place car on your Sims lot, then put ottoman in vehicle and try a WW sitting animation. Link showed a couple of different cars, so maybe type of car doesn't matter as long as its a convertible. Peace.

Last edited:

MissCee

Aug 22, 2017
Does anyone know of a mod that stops you from being kicked out of a house for making food.

Hi, can't remember exact wording but I did see a reward that can be purchased with aspiration/career points that enables your sim to "feel at home" when visiting other sims, and have more of his/her actions accepted. It wasn't very costly, maybe around 400 points or so. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Wendi226

colds12

May 21, 2019
Does any know if any of the mods to increase the number of employees has been updated to be compatible with the most recent WW?

aynasm

Jan 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somebody having LE like crazy and the services not properly added to the save? Everytime i load my game, i have to pay for the services again and again... Any updates to fix it?

Skitzsays

Jul 6, 2019
Does any know if any of the mods to increase the number of employees has been updated to be compatible with the most recent WW?
I think you can do that already with WW under settings. Like the strip club settings can change how many employees and people can come to the lot at once, but I could be wrong.

revolutionz

Oct 12, 2019
I just started playing sims 3 can anyone suggest me properly working sex mod like ww which is easy to use also body details for male and females. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes