Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2019
I just started playing sims 3 can anyone suggest me properly working sex mod like ww which is easy to use also body details for male and females. thanks
Kinky World 100%, even has a lot of the same animators, and managed to get a lot of the thing sWW struggles with done well (the brothels are great). It's basically WW, Nisa, Basemental, and AEP all in one. Also, NRAAS ( ) for so many reasons, it's what inspired MCCC, in general you want Nraas itself, Master controller, Overwatch, Careers, and for the fun stuff WooHooer, and at least KamaSimtra and whatever other places you want to be able to woohoo, and Working Sims Bed. you're gonna really want the generations fix for how ridiculous the reputation system can be ( ). LL has a bunch of clothes and accessories for KW. Sexy Sms has a lot more for 3 than they do for 4, I suggest checking it out for sure. Cmar's sliders are A+. I didn't ever really mess with skins so I don't really have anything for you there, or details other than the Cmar ones, sorry. In general you also want Delphy's dashboard, S3pe, and the multi installer, all of which you can find on mod the sims.

nihil_ist

Dec 11, 2017
Somebody having LE like crazy and the services not properly added to the save? Everytime i load my game, i have to pay for the services again and again... Any updates to fix it?
Nope, but I had the household I was playing totally deleted from the game because I activated the mod.

Reactions: aynasm

piljul14

Nov 21, 2018
[QUOTE = "KymJoh, post: 2540092, membre: 1692990"]
View attachment 432494
Quelqu'un sait où je peux obtenir cette collection de BLVCK-Life-Simz? ce n'est pas sur DWP. Merci
[/CITATION]
bonjour a tous.... la serviette de bain a droite en fait partie ? je ne la trouve pas ...merci d'avance

aynasm

Jan 20, 2019
Nope, but I had the household I was playing totally deleted from the game because I activated the mod.
Wow, sorry to read this. I reeeally hope they can release a update so something like this and my problem can be fixed. I just can't think of anything that can be doing this. At least the LE stop after installing the services, but if i travel, when i 'm back at the house, i have to pay for them all over again.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2019
this page was just updated today. I'm assuming it's the latest.
Yeah I got a notification in game that my version was outdated, and that 146.9 was the version I should have. Now, we wait till someone can donate it. Oh NunyaBizness, you're my only hope.

(And also Finfin, McManta, Darth Keadus, Monika11, TheEndIsNigh, taped up cd, and I'm sure I'm forgetting usual donors and like CC donors but like Nunya is the one that usually shares WW, but all of y'all are real heroes.)

Reactions: hmorphone

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Yeah I got a notification in game that my version was outdated, and that 146.9 was the version I should have. Now, we wait till someone can donate it. Oh NunyaBizness, you're my only hope.

(And also Finfin, McManta, Darth Keadus, Monika11, TheEndIsNigh, taped up cd, and I'm sure I'm forgetting usual donors and like CC donors but like Nunya is the one that usually shares WW, but all of y'all are real heroes.)
Not the same as the one I had either. Went to the game after installing it, and no strip club. My sims club was just a regular club.

Reactions: Simsviciadolol
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes