Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

elkasique

Oct 15, 2017
Hello everyone! I have been watching on this website and download some very good sims but the best ones cannot be downloaded, such as these or , for example, and I would like to know if someone has access to them so share them with us, if someone knows something please be a Great big help.

Reactions: buhakejuzo

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
I don't think the default value is incorrect. If you look at it, if you use the default value then only those customers will show up and stay the entire time. If you mess with the values, then customers will come and go. This can lead to less revenue because there is more downtime between older customer leaving and newer customers coming in to pay for services that you offer.

One thing you need to make sure is that if you have a small strip club, then turn off the Forced Routing Restrictions as the strip pole/dancing spot location may be in the way of customers actually getting into the space and interacting with your bar, seats and dancers.
I have a 20x15 lot and a 30x20. in both lots, poles, etc arent near the entrance. even with the routing setting changed, default setting 0 wouldnt allow anyone to stay. havent tried new update yet though, im on version below.

colds12

May 21, 2019
I think you can do that already with WW under settings. Like the strip club settings can change how many employees and people can come to the lot at once, but I could be wrong.
I can only hire 6 people. I know there are modes that let you hire up to nine. But, I don't know if they've been updated yet

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
And watch none of them be fleshed out or all of it restricted to one world. I'm not getting hype for another Sims 4 Expansion pack until I see the critical game players like LGR, lilsimsie or plumbella play the game after a week. Not going to let them fool me into immersive gameplay this time.
Of course some stuff will as other wont, I dont think we get Dormitories outside the world just like we didnt get Apartments and I guess we will have a reverse of TS2 were Dormitories became Apartment lots as in TS4 Apartments will became Dormitories but at least TS2 had Apartments lots available on the world as Dormitories are likely be entirely Apartment lots with their non animated elevators as exists and entirely restricted to that particular world.
(Then again, TS2 had the Young Adult restricted to their University world, I know why they did it but I do want to point out that TS4 despite its numerous flaws is not entirely a regress to pre-TS2 time)

Ping Pong tables and minifridges I dont think will be restricted, Historical University of Britechester and Modern Foxbort Institute will likely be "Secret Lots" like the Hospital and other "Jobs" Lots, at least the "jobs" (Teacher and Student) wont be rabbit holes or "out of the lot jobs" like before thats something I guess.

Reactions: barbaraluv26

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Hey. Has there been any work on mods that limit who can have sex with who lately? Like, a system for dommes and subs that make some sims take advantage of others automatically, or make some sims take control of others or outright enslave them without me telling them to?

Asked about mods for this in april, since I was curious to start modding the game, but skipped on trying it since I prefer for my sims to victims to npcs. If I have to control all the action myself, it takes the fun out of it. Been interested in trying to mod it lately again, but still not sure if its for me. I don't want everyone to just have sex aimlessly. Sure, I want there to be a LOT of it, but I'd much rather have something like a social hierarchy of those who fuck, and those who get fucked.

edit: Geez. Thanks for nothing then.

Last edited:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Of course some stuff will as other wont, I dont think we get Dormitories outside the world just like we didnt get Apartments and I guess we will have a reverse of TS2 were Dormitories became Apartment lots as in TS4 Apartments will became Dormitories but at least TS2 had Apartments lots available on the world as Dormitories are likely be entirely Apartment lots with their non animated elevators as exists and entirely restricted to that particular world.
(Then again, TS2 had the Young Adult restricted to their University world, I know why they did it but I do want to point out that TS4 despite its numerous flaws is not entirely a regress to pre-TS2 time)

Ping Pong tables and minifridges I dont think will be restricted, Historical University of Britechester and Modern Foxbort Institute will likely be "Secret Lots" like the Hospital and other "Jobs" Lots, at least the "jobs" (Teacher and Student) wont be rabbit holes or "out of the lot jobs" like before thats something I guess.
I expect University for TS4 will be pretty much a clone of TS3. The roommate function is already in TS4, but it isn't operative. That's a pretty good clue if you ask me. I don't see it changing much to be honest. New world with a few lots, and dorms like TS3 using the roommate function. Perhaps the school will be more like the police, doctor, and scientist professions, in a separate special world. Haven't messed with those professions since they came out.

Sep 11, 2018
I have searched everywhere to no avail, I am looking for Ruby's outfit & accessories from RWBY by Rumoruka-Raizon.
I have most of the stuff from other characters, I even have Ruby's hair, but no one seems to have archived what I'm looking for. The original tumbler account is dead, as are all of the links to the files.

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
does anyone have the patreon version of twisted mexi better exceptions error. I did a quick search but couldn't see it posted here. Been having issues that say static error or something and another one about actor or something.

trulyfabulous

Aug 29, 2018
does anyone have the patreon version of twisted mexi better exceptions error. I did a quick search but couldn't see it posted here. Been having issues that say static error or something and another one about actor or something.
It's on DWP for sure, in miscellaneous.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
anyone know where to find the nisa's wicked perversions update post for new version of wicked whims? i saw simslacostacata said its already posted but i went as far back as page 536 and im not seeing it, nor do i see it on discord either. i'm going for an eye test and glasses on wednesday, so i might be just blind and missed it lol. thanks in advance.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
anyone know where to find the nisa's wicked perversions update post for new version of wicked whims? i saw simslacostacata said its already posted but i went as far back as page 536 and im not seeing it, nor do i see it on discord either. i'm going for an eye test and glasses on wednesday, so i might be just blind and missed it lol. thanks in advance.
Has wicked perversion been updated yet? It's giving me a ton of last exceptions because of WW 146.9.
It hasn't been updated since the 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes