Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
Can anyone share the best Maxis-match look of penis/vagina + body hair/pubic hair combination that is mostly compatible with all WW animations?

right now I use
for male: an updated LunarEclipse_Simple_Penis by azmodan for penis, lumia's and djelle's for body/pubic hair
for female: default WW vagina, djelle's and wild_guy's for body/pubic hair

I'm still not satisfied with that combination I use. My main concerns are djelle's male pubic hair only has a few variations, and lumia male's body/pubic hair don't have all Maxis-match colors. Also djelle's male pubic hair has overlapping texture if used with LunarEclipse_Simple_Penis. And also, that LunarEclipse_Simple_Penis don't have a CAS model/mesh. Wild_guy's female pubic hair despite is good in quality and variation also doesn't have all Maxis-match colors.

Sep 11, 2018
Maybe you can find it here:
I've got those, what's missing is Ruby's outfit and acc's. I've literally spent hours digging for links and all of them lead to the dead tumbler page. I may have to wind up trying to make it myself.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Thalies
Sabrina spellman sim / cast:
tried to add video preview to post but was saying video unavailable when played, but the above youtube link works.

Here is the download link:

Heres a preview photo...

1571606826640.png

Last edited:

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Have any of you guys made a strip club yet with the new WW? if so, can someone post the link? Thanks!
heres one i made:

and heres another pretty good one by someone else, but doesnt have private dance rooms:

if you decide to go with the club i didnt make, heres a suggestion for for where to build the private rooms....

what i did was removed the couch that sits on the right side of the bar and in its place i built a stairway going down then built a small room on each side of that hallway. not much room to do anything else with it on the main floor.

i also took it a little further and added some double doors on the wall facing the bottom of the stairs and made a hallway hook to the left and built a dressing room. adds more realism. lol

zazzy1234557

Oct 8, 2019
So does anyone else have an issue in their game, where the game doesn't pause while saving? Like you can still click things, you can still play the game while it's saving? Sometimes my game won't save (that happened once) but most of the time, even with the game paused while saving it's still active but saves.

Reactions: linbeepsie

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
So does anyone else have an issue in their game, where the game doesn't pause while saving? Like you can still click things, you can still play the game while it's saving? Sometimes my game won't save (that happened once) but most of the time, even with the game paused while saving it's still active but saves.
Are you using TwistedMexi's T.O.O.L.? That would cause it. He hasn't updated it yet.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Just throwing this out there...
What would happen, if someone made a better version of The Sims? With more content, better emulated life and feelings? Better gameplay and what-not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes