Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2019
I have searched everywhere to no avail, I am looking for Ruby's outfit & accessories from RWBY by Rumoruka-Raizon.
I have most of the stuff from other characters, I even have Ruby's hair, but no one seeIs there any way you could ms to have archived what I'm looking for. The original tumbler account is dead, as are all of the links to the files.
I don't have Ruby, but oh my god, I didn't know anyone had made them at all?!?!?!?! Is there anyway you could upload the others? Or at least Weiss? I adore her, absolutely best girl, I legit cosplay her (shameless plug, MariaPotterNut on instagram), I made Myrtenaster, all of it.

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Trying to find the obsolete and update check site for the sims 4 mods but forgot where it was, anyone have a link?

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I've searched and searched but can't find no decent male skin overlays. Thought I found one yesterday, but it makes their balls green and none of the penis skins I have cover it up. Can someone point me in the right direction to find some decent skin overlays for males. It's like all the attention is on females and the guys get hardly anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KekKoo

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
I've searched and searched but can't find no decent male skin overlays. Thought I found one yesterday, but it makes their balls green and none of the penis skins I have cover it up. Can someone point me in the right direction to find some decent skin overlays for males. It's like all the attention is on females and the guys get hardly anything.
thisisthem got some great male skin overlays who are compatible

Reactions: ShaggyDhs
Sep 11, 2018
I don't have Ruby, but oh my god, I didn't know anyone had made them at all?!?!?!?! Is there anyway you could upload the others? Or at least Weiss? I adore her, absolutely best girl, I legit cosplay her (shameless plug, MariaPotterNut on instagram), I made Myrtenaster, all of it.

I got some of it from this link, Yang, Weiss, Pyrrha, Neo, Cinder outfits, and Ruby's hair.

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
I have searched everywhere to no avail, I am looking for Ruby's outfit & accessories from RWBY by Rumoruka-Raizon.
I have most of the stuff from other characters, I even have Ruby's hair, but no one seems to have archived what I'm looking for. The original tumbler account is dead, as are all of the links to the files.
Maybe you can find it here:

zazzy1234557

Oct 8, 2019
I hope (i bet) they are going to give Bikes with a free patch and maybe update the high school (because I'm sure they are going to have to change things with it for Uni). IDK, I may be one of the few people who actually enjoy 80% of what is put out for the Sims 4. so I'm excited for Uni. I didn't buy the last two releases and Sims 3 uni. didn't work for me. I got sims 4 in 2016 and I still haven't used everything I've purchased and gotten bored of it yet.

(plus modding is amazing for the sims community)

anyway, I hope someone donates Candy's Cc soon. I hate long ass Ptron locks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes