• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
What default skin does everyone use? preferably maxis match
I liked Luumia's Smoothish II. I use at the moment because I like the face better. Be aware that if you use Sopor's breast mesh (likely other breast replacements too) it cause most default replacement skins with areolae and nipples to smear a little bit because they aren't designed for that breast shape. You can open the skin in s4s, export the main texture, and use gimp or any other photo editing software to delete the center of the breasts. If you do that you'll need to use Wild Guy's or Sopor's nipple skin detail. Some skins have additional breast textures at the bottom of the list that you'll need to remove as well.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Somebody having LE like crazy and the services not properly added to the save? Everytime i load my game, i have to pay for the services again and again... Any updates to fix it?
It's in Alpha right now, so no fix yet. Once Beta is out, maybe there will be a fix. You can always use the version in the mean time.

Reactions: aynasm

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
hi guys, im having a problem with strip club. 2 strip clubs actually. i open the club, all my workers show up and do as their supposed to, but thats it.
nobody will come to either club, on rare occasion someone does show up, they leave immediately after walking in the door.

i even got the idea to invite my club to the venue so atleast they would be there if no one else. they didnt show up either. i have 2 different clubs, 1 from 5am - 3pm and one from 5pm - 3am. figured if im playing another family i'll atleast have options covered for most of the day.

also, when my strip club closed all the members of my club started showing up.

thanks in advance.

Skitzsays

Jul 6, 2019
I liked Luumia's Smoothish II. I use at the moment because I like the face better. Be aware that if you use Sopor's breast mesh (likely other breast replacements too) it cause most default replacement skins with areolae and nipples to smear a little bit because they aren't designed for that breast shape. You can open the skin in s4s, export the main texture, and use gimp or any other photo editing software to delete the center of the breasts. If you do that you'll need to use Wild Guy's or Sopor's nipple skin detail. Some skins have additional breast textures at the bottom of the list that you'll need to remove as well.
Okay thanks!

jasuso

Jan 20, 2018
ok apparently there is a setting called static clients count cheat that defaults at 0. i dont understand why he'd use a default setting that blocks customers from coming in. i just changed it to 20 and my club filled right up. damnit i spent 2 days trying to figure out this stupid problem.
Thanks, I was having the exact same problem

Reactions: MiSFiT203

LostToys

Jul 27, 2017
I don't think the default value is incorrect. If you look at it, if you use the default value then only those customers will show up and stay the entire time. If you mess with the values, then customers will come and go. This can lead to less revenue because there is more downtime between older customer leaving and newer customers coming in to pay for services that you offer.

One thing you need to make sure is that if you have a small strip club, then turn off the Forced Routing Restrictions as the strip pole/dancing spot location may be in the way of customers actually getting into the space and interacting with your bar, seats and dancers.

barbaraluv26

Dec 11, 2018
So apparently there's new leak of university stuff on sims forums with features like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And watch none of them be fleshed out or all of it restricted to one world. I'm not getting hype for another Sims 4 Expansion pack until I see the critical game players like LGR, lilsimsie or plumbella play the game after a week. Not going to let them fool me into immersive gameplay this time.

aynasm

Jan 20, 2019
It's in Alpha right now, so no fix yet. Once Beta is out, maybe there will be a fix. You can always use the version in the mean time.
Yeah. Unffortunetly i will have to do this. Hopefully they will release the beta soon. Thanks anyway!

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Hi, I'd like to ask if the Sacrificial mods are compatible with wicked whims, Nisa's wicked perversion and AEP? Mainly mods Road to Fame, Passionate Romance and Life Tragedies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes