Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMDCT

Mar 21, 2019
So does anyone else have an issue in their game, where the game doesn't pause while saving? Like you can still click things, you can still play the game while it's saving? Sometimes my game won't save (that happened once) but most of the time, even with the game paused while saving it's still active but saves.
Are you using TwistedMexi's T.O.O.L.? That would cause it. He hasn't updated it yet.
YES Thank you so much

You should go back and use TwistedMexi's T.O.O.L. mod version 1.0, which works perfectly fine. I use it a lot, literally adding thousands of objects to my neighborhoods. The problem with the game not pausing only crept in with version 1.1.

zazzy1234557

Oct 8, 2019
I will go back to TOOL 1.0. Im excited for University, both to play it and both so people can shut the fuck up about wanting it.

It may be the First expansion DLC in Sims history (even the goldenchild Sims 3) that I buy full price and day of.

Also, anyone just wish that WW would make the attraction system and that weird personality thing, just it's own thing? It makes no sense that every time WW gets a update everything I set is gone again.

Makes me not want to use it and it's a great feature. WW is kind of bloated. So many great ideas, that'd do better if they were their own thing, but I get why the creator may not want all that work on their hands.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I will go back to TOOL 1.0. Im excited for University, both to play it and both so people can shut the fuck up about wanting it.
I just want to say that this is a whole mood and a half. I wanted University too? But I didn't shun literally every other pack, their comment sections, and every other post that didn't have anything to do with university about wanting it like some people did. No shade intended, but its funny how some people who were doing that are now here and being like "The rest of these packs are this that and the third, don't get too excited"-

If that's how you were going to feel, then why in FUCK'S name did you keep asking for it? I'm sorry but when it comes to TS4, people don't know what they want anymore. I sincerely believe that.

DirtyLilDolly

Jun 14, 2019
I just want to say that this is a whole mood and a half. I wanted University too? But I didn't shun literally every other pack, their comment sections, and every other post that didn't have anything to do with university about wanting it like some people did. No shade intended, but its funny how some people who were doing that are now here and being like "The rest of these packs are this that and the third, don't get too excited"-

If that's how you were going to feel, then why in FUCK'S name did you keep asking for it? I'm sorry but when it comes to TS4, people don't know what they want anymore. I sincerely believe that.
I been waiting for university for a long time, but I agree the fans constantly asking for it got annoying. Having said that people want a game that feels worthy of their 40 dollars. No one wants to pay out all that money to get a game that has less content than it's two predecessors. When you set a standard people expect you to meet and surpass that standard in future projects. You can want something badly while tempering your expectations so as not to get disappointed. I love the sims, but there's a reason why EA was voted worst company in America two years running. With each iteration of the sims EA gets more and more greedy. That's why a lot of sims fans are upset. The fans know what they want, but their needs aren't being met.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I been waiting for university for a long time, but I agree the fans constantly asking for it got annoying. Having said that people want a game that feels worthy of their 40 dollars. No one wants to pay out all that money to get a game that has less content than it's two predecessors. When you set a standard people expect you to meet and surpass that standard in future projects. You can want something badly while tempering your expectations so as not to get disappointed. I love the sims, but there's a reason why EA was voted worst company in America two years running. With each iteration of the sims EA gets more and more greedy. That's why a lot of sims fans are upset. The fans know what they want, but their needs aren't being met.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Belondin

zazzy1234557

Oct 8, 2019
EA was voted worst company on those stupid votes, because Gamers felt games they don't have to buy/play or pay attention to is worst then nestle and literal sweatshops, companies that kill wildlife and other horrible atrocities. not to derail, but those "worst company in America" title people LOVE to quote does mean a thing.

EA is probably one of the worst game companies now if it was a list of game companies, I'd kind of agree, but it's not at ALL the worst company in America and does not deserve that title. No one takes that seriously, unless they really give EA to much space in their head.

Last edited:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
As many say, The Sims 4 does NOT replace The Sims, The Sims 2, or The Sims 3, or ANY other sims product you may have liked best. If one of the past iterations already meet your needs in ways 4 doesn't, then why are you trying to get that same thing out of 4, and probably 5 when it finally happens?
Because the one I like most is Sims 3 and it runs like trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes