Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
ah okay, I've been getting some LE and i thought it may be because of them, I'll get to updating them soon.
Animation packs don't break the game, they are not called upon until they are needed by Wicked Whims,
Effectively these are like pose packs but with an xml to chain things together,

When Turbo makes changes to the xml, he is super careful to make sure these changes are backwards compatible with files made by animators who are no longer active,
The only real problem created by the the animation files is when having duplicates or older versions installed together and it presents in the form of missing animations

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
im so excited right now, i always felt like my average download speed is lower than it should be (22mbps tops) i felt like this for well over a year. i just found this guide to help fix that and now with a few tweaks im at 49+mbps and i think the site im downloading from is usually slower than my average download speed. I know this is off topic but simmers do alot of downloading. i dont have much to offer in terms of patreon content, but i know this can help some people in a major way so just had to share it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

nezbedak

Mar 23, 2018
Hello, could someone please upload from gallery this sim?
ID of the creator is: avocadosimmer
I would be very grateful.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Anyone else having issues where strip club patrons just congregate outside of the club?
Do you have Red Apple installed? That fucked it up for me, along with general sim autonomy in the rest of the game.. Once I uninstalled Red Apple it was mostly better. Sims still occasionally head bob at spawn, but it's much lessened.

Sometimes the Call Over command brings them in.

Hello, could someone please upload from gallery this sim?
ID of the creator is: avocadosimmer
I would be very grateful.
The CC isn't included in gallery downloads. If you don't have those files the sim won't look like it does in the photos. I'll see if I can get the gallery tray files the next time I'm able.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2018
Anyone else having issues where strip club patrons just congregate outside of the club?
It's not just patrons, it's staff as well. My strippers finish a private lap dance and just walk out back to the spawn point, I do not have Red Apple installed, just wondering if has anything to do with Personality Please because I could see that being an issue but they all just stand about not speaking to one another. I dunno, I will try and remove it later and see if that is the issue.

LostToys

Jul 27, 2017
They will go outside if there is someone who is a Socializer that is still outside. So if the game does not bring everyone in (which it does not do at the moment) then you will see these kind of issues. In my own game, only one bartender and stripper go in, while the other employees slowly trickle in over a period of two to three hours (Sims time). Once they make it inside, the sims set to interact with Socializers will run outside to talk to people who are still in the spawn zone or outside because they are doing things, like playing in the mud/shoveling snow.

Jan 8, 2018
They will go outside if there is someone who is a Socializer that is still outside. So if the game does not bring everyone in (which it does not do at the moment) then you will see these kind of issues. In my own game, only one bartender and stripper go in, while the other employees slowly trickle in over a period of two to three hours (Sims time). Once they make it inside, the sims set to interact with Socializers will run outside to talk to people who are still in the spawn zone or outside because they are doing things, like playing in the mud/shoveling snow.
Good to know, Thanks LostToys.

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Is it just me, or is the incest trait as well as incest options gone from the Wicked Whims settings and features?

nezbedak

Mar 23, 2018
Do you have Red Apple installed? That fucked it up for me, along with general sim autonomy in the rest of the game.. Once I uninstalled Red Apple it was mostly better. Sims still occasionally head bob at spawn, but it's much lessened.

Sometimes the Call Over command brings them in.

The CC isn't included in gallery downloads. If you don't have those files the sim won't look like it does in the photos. I'll see if I can get the gallery tray files the next time I'm able.
Hello, i have most of the stuff im just missing skin detail and eyes, the skin detail i cant find i was told it is Moxiyu skin detail? and the other are eyes but those i am able to find

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes