Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I'm just wondering if I'm the only one a little bothered by the way the parents play with their kids in the game. I've had Parenthood for a while, but just now started playing the game with kids in the house. I had no idea the parents slung the child around the room when playing with them. Wouldn't that cause shaken baby syndrome? It's a bit disturbing.
There are a few things that I've seen in the game that makes me question the ideology of the developers/EA so it wouldn't surprise me if they treat kids like sacks of meat. Goes in line with said ideology that I'm seeing ;)

Reactions: maldo and ShaggyDhs

bato2077

Aug 30, 2019
[QUOTE = "Wendi226, publicación: 2566040, miembro: 1647241"]
Tengo el estudio de sims, ¿hago la actualización de gatos y perros? Normalmente lo guardo en carpetas separadas, pero solo jugué en modo en vivo y no vi ningún problema, por eso lo puse en mis otras carpetas. Intentaré hacer la actualización. Solo afecta a las mujeres, y solo a la mitad superior.

Editar: Encontré que el problema parecía ser el cuerpo tit-e desde aquí
Entonces, ¿alguien puede sugerir una buena alternativa para darle pezones a mis hijas ahora? Gracias.
[/CITAR]

si siempre me ha pasado por varias actualizaciones que tit-e tiene ese problema, no se ha actualizado durante mucho tiempo

Reactions: layeah

bato2077

Aug 30, 2019
[QUOTE = "Azoresman, publicación: 2563500, miembro: 600329"]
Deberá obtener este archivo para recuperarlo.
Está en LL
View attachment 438261
[/CITAR]

hola, tengo ese archivo en la misma carpeta y la interacción no me funciona

Reactions: layeah

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
Wendi226 - this is likely caused because you are using a top or outfit that you do not have the original mesh for it. Remove the outfit (top/full body), if that doesn't work, remove accessories. That should resolve the issue. Try to identify what clothing it is by when you remove the items piece by piece. Once you find out what it is, you can try to find the top/outfit that was affected and go look at The Sims Resource, etc for that piece and see if the creator lists the mesh that they used. If so, go to the link that theyll provide and you should be good to go with that outfit.
any broken cc usally is red and black with the weird question marks all over it and i take them out with tray importer if i can't find it online, but this was doing it with pure maxis made sims with no cc. After i removed that tit-e file the top half were visible again. I'm good with removing that and trying out one of the selected skins from others here. My thanks to everyone.

LostToys

Jul 27, 2017
Strippers sitting around, standing outside in the thunderstorm getting zapped (which is funny its like God is saying BEGONE THOT!), and people are standing around outside instead of coming in as customers.
What I end up doing is forcing lap dances for my employees and guests who are standing outside. That will pull them inside and keep them inside (most of the time). Just keep doing this if one of your strippers decides to go back outside to socialize.
Plus when viewing the stripper pole user they will view from all angels so 360 degrees. Which means if you place a pole near the wall they stand around outside starring at the wall. I had to redesign my strip club because of that and make a huge empty room to keep people from viewing outside. Needs a lot of work still.
I had to do something similar, but instead of making useless space, I made a raised stage with a side entrance (locked to anyone but employees) and in the back of the dance floor I put the private rooms. I then enabled the option to disable routing through Strip Club locations. Now watchers can only do it from the front of the stage.

Reactions: hmorphone

bato2077

Aug 30, 2019
Hello
this is an english speaking page
so please only English
Thank you.
Hi sorry I had written in my poor English, but I have activated the automatic translation of Google, maybe it was changed when writing, sorry, my question is that I have the file that supposedly allows me the interaction between adults and teenagers in wicked but it does not work for me

Reactions: hrdhgrdgdrg

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
Hi sorry I had written in my poor English, but I have activated the automatic translation of Google, maybe it was changed when writing, sorry, my question is that I have the file that supposedly allows me the interaction between adults and teenagers in wicked but it does not work for me
I know it may be hard for you to review the previous posts (because of using English), but this question and the answers are on almost every page (it seems like lol) of this thread lately - so your answer's already there!

nezbedak

Mar 23, 2018
Is anyone having problems with Sims from sims4imagination? For example Daisy Ridley is fine with every CC but Rion, Kelly Vedovelli and Julia are missing a lot of CC. I have the most recent patch PC 1.56.52.1020.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "Azoresman, publicación: 2563500, miembro: 600329"]
Deberá obtener este archivo para recuperarlo.
Está en LL
View attachment 438261
[/CITAR]

hola, tengo ese archivo en la misma carpeta y la interacción no me funciona
You'll have to change WW settings as follow > Relationships > mark "Age restrictions" > Cheats > mark "Global incest"
Save and exit the game.
Start the game again it should be working.

Reactions: bato2077
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes