Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nihil_ist

Dec 11, 2017
For anyone having problems with Sacrificial autonomy mod (I think it's Life Manager now) where sims are unable to perform certain actions when user directed, like picking up toddlers or pets, this is the correct tuning for the autonomy suppression buff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I fixed it for myself but I can't post it.

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
No, no, this is a big NO from me ...
I know it's a game and all, but one of my family members died from cancer ...

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I truly hope there is and Option to turn the Cancer off.. I don't need that in my game.. I guess we will get hideous holes in our face and bodies now and constantly cough up slime, have mastectomies, maybe have to carry around on of those piss bag sounds like so much fun.

I can really do with out the Cancer personally.

Aug 9, 2018
Not sure if I'm the only one, but I'm not exactly a fan of the new "cancer" for basemental mod - game should be fun, not touching on subjects that many of its players may have experienced personally or know someone going through it. (not that I am just in general)
My cousin I was closest to passed away from lung cancer and my wife passed away from pancreatic, both in the last 3 years. Doesn't bother me except the chemo. People mainly lose their hair during radiation treatment. And yes there is a difference between radiation and chemo for those that don't know.

Reactions: maldo
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes