Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
hmm my post was deleted and I was told to post here? I am looking for Pandora Sims 4 adult cc ?
Pandora sims is a site that profits from stolen cc. I wouldn't go in there if I were you, everything you see there can be found somewhere else for free, mainly here and on LoversLab.

Reactions: maldo

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
Lupo update: "Just hands" handjob sequence for floor/mirror.
Normal: < >
Modded: < >

@maksimko12
I noticed that your friends over amlagames had some troubles with Lupo files. I can help if you want.
Sorry to bother you, but... I need help with the lupo files. Lol. I thought I had it down, but I got confused again. So what exactly are you supposed to have in your folder if you want the new and old lupo animations? I have 6 different names for lupo animations in my mod folder. Not sure which one I should update. Patreon animations or Reworked? Since I have both of those in my folder. :unsure:

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Sorry to bother you, but... I need help with the lupo files. Lol. I thought I had it down, but I got confused again. So what exactly are you supposed to have in your folder if you want the new and old lupo animations? I have 6 different names for lupo animations in my mod folder. Not sure which one I should update. Patreon animations or Reworked? Since I have both of those in my folder. :unsure:
Grab either normal or modded, all the content from just one of the folders. Every package.
DON'T mix normal and modded packages.
Delete anything that is Lupobianco's and is not from the choosen type.

Ex.: either all normal packages (included in the normal zip), OR all the modded packages (included in the modded link and folder on mega).

androabeloth

Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone have the club items from Klaxon? they were taken down from LL a while back and the hard drive that had my sims 4 files bit the dust so I have to build back up from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes