Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicki_jayne

Nov 8, 2017
Does anyone have the most recent version of Basementals Drug Mod? When I installed the version I have, the icon is all messed up unless he changed it.. I've redownloaded it like 5x but still the same result. I'm using Basemental Drugs v1.2.7.02. Thanks!

Apr 27, 2018
Does anyone have the most recent version of Basementals Drug Mod? When I installed the version I have, the icon is all messed up unless he changed it.. I've redownloaded it like 5x but still the same result. I'm using Basemental Drugs v1.2.7.02. Thanks!
v1.2.7.02 is the most recent one out there rn (correct me if im wrong pls). The icon changed, yes. So its all normal :)

Reactions: nicki_jayne

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
A.Trois has a poll up for an anal animation - tell me what you think?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I personally like 6, just cuz there isn't enough boob action out there. The poll has one day left - so let me hear from ya'll.
I really like 6 but I don't see how that can be done considering the different boob sizes. More than likely he will just have the guy licking the girls nipple.

Reactions: MommaBear

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I don't use that mod, not my thing.. but have you tried removing MC command center to see if it conflicts with it?
@LikeASnack sent me a private message explaining to me that Hoe It Up conflicts with WW and MCCC right now and to instead get Wicked Perversion since it's essentially the same thing. That's what I'll be doing. I use MCCC way more than any other mod.

Thanks for answering though.

Reactions: K.Leoric

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Hey, does anyone have a problem with the latest Nisa's Wicked perversions prostitution mod ? When i'm clicking on my sim and then the icon for prostitution (a heart with simoleon icon), i have only empty things, and nothing happens if i click on one of it :s
(v 0.964)

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
A.Trois has a poll up for an anal animation - tell me what you think?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I personally like 6, just cuz there isn't enough boob action out there. The poll has one day left - so let me hear from ya'll.
No matter the choice his shite animating will ruin it all. Seriously one of the worst animators out there. Make Anar look like a AAA industry veteran.

Apr 27, 2018
Hey, does anyone have a problem with the latest Nisa's Wicked perversions prostitution mod ? When i'm clicking on my sim and then the icon for prostitution (a heart with simoleon icon), i have only empty things, and nothing happens if i click on one of it :s
(v 0.964)
Wicked Perversions has been hotfixed for the new WW. Pls check a few pages back, I uploaded it.

Reactions: MommaBear

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Guess I just saw his old animations then because the ones I see in game are like straight out of Second Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes