Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pobelisima

May 12, 2018
Hello!
I just recently joined this site and I want to thank all of the uploader of the patreon mods! I basically lack of MM animations so can anyone give me recommendations and the links for it? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you so much!

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
can anyone upload or give link to the whole package of "sims 4 modded version" ..downloading too many files seems so confusing :/

Arasys

Jul 5, 2017
can anyone upload or give link to the whole package of "sims 4 modded version" ..downloading too many files seems so confusing :/
Just take the entire MEGA folder contents and plop into your Mods folder and hope for the best if you don't want to go through the effort of getting stuff one by one

Reactions: MommaBear

Viztril

Jun 14, 2017
Thank for all the feedback on the A.Trois poll! I was only able to vote for one, so I put in for 6 :) I looooove Fin's idea of a straw poll nxt time!

New update from A.Trois
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Momma. His new animation looks on par with Motherlode's. Sometimes I still wonder lol.

D

Deleted member 264337

Hello!
I just recently joined this site and I want to thank all of the uploader of the patreon mods! I basically lack of MM animations so can anyone give me recommendations and the links for it? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you so much!
There aren't many MM specific animations unfortunately.. but anything that was made for MxF works on MxM for the most part :) Lupobianco did make a few MxM specific animations, also mike has a spooning sequence that supports MxM. Basically every animator except for a few had attempted one or two animations for the MxM..

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Wicked Perversions has been hotfixed for the new WW. Pls check a few pages back, I uploaded it.
Thanks (for the upload in a first place), i already downloaded the hotfix and also the latest WW version but the problem is still there :s
Just to be sure, here's what i'm talking about :

I don't even know what it is supposed to be, sorry to bother you with that but can't get an answer elsewhere, that's why i was wondering if i was the only one with this issue

catapulte

May 3, 2017
Thanks (for the upload in a first place), i already downloaded the hotfix and also the latest WW version but the problem is still there :s
Just to be sure, here's what i'm talking about :

I don't even know what it is supposed to be, sorry to bother you with that but can't get an answer elsewhere, that's why i was wondering if i was the only one with this issue
vérifie que tu a bien supprimé la version antérieur de Wicked Perversions dans ton fichier "mod"

Reactions: UYScutti23
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes