Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolz

Apr 5, 2018
I get the same error with 7-Zip.

Yeah I had the same problem too ,, like A.trios ..
I would download it and would not open ,, damn it...
So delete and try again wouldn't open ,, chit ..
The I looked at my WinRAR and winzip ..
My WinRAR was version 3.9 ,,lol
And my winzip was version 14.
The new WinRAR is version 5.5 and winzip is 25.5 ...
After update all is working again..
so check your versions ..

Reactions: Iudex

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
People are noting:
Yeah, some LL pages are so outdated it's a freaking joke.
Wow, whatever was written there is no more. Mods already deleted the posts. Kind of sucky one cannot even voice one's opinion without getting the hammer.

Reactions: maldo

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
I dont even get why, in the end they are just using the forums for selfpromotion because I get why people dislike seeing what are supposed to be supoort threads for the site file downloads being just "I added a new Patreon Animation" updates, its not as if Patreon doesnt have a mailing list or something.

I know MTS put a end to that very earlier were not even links were allowed because quite frankly, they are just using those forums as advertisement for pay content, it just drives users off and on modding it especially bad considering how much modding ends up relying on free assents for creation and worst, support when mods get abandoned by their creators and end up in a broken state.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Nothing will change there.

View attachment 99634
I missed it. Anyone recap what was said? This reminds me, I went to an animators tumblr a while back (big mistake) and they were complaining that LL was too "toxic" to them and their work. What the hell? That place is a damn safe space, the worst thing they have to worry about is some broken english "u mod suck break game when next free?" kinds of shit.

Wish EA would just go full "FUCK EVERYTHING" mode on mod creators like how they do development studios they absorb but then we'd never see that glorious full release of the period system of WW in 2020. I'm still mad over no tampons yet.

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
LL has gone full corrupt politicals, where the government supports whatever is wrong. Nice swearing from that so called moderator btw. Such a good example.

Anyway, S.moj is working at this, seems very nice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the scenery in those pics in blender or in-game mod assets for the animations? If it's for the game where can I find the assets?

Маруська

Apr 2, 2018
Guys, tell me, please. makes animations for itself and just shows them to LL or it somewhere gives them to download?

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
Wow, whatever was written there is no more. Mods already deleted the posts. Kind of sucky one cannot even voice one's opinion without getting the hammer.
...........Yea the mod wrote

• Duck and Cover
  • Moderators

• 17,982 posts

Harassment of a mod author is not allowed here at LL. Especially in their thread. Don't like the paywall system and release schedule.....tough shit. Move on and make your own damn animations. Any more posts whining about this will be met with harsh punishment.

So to recap for those that missed it... Basically someone posted that he had not done a lot of stuff recently and most of the free (new) stuff was recycled old animations with no boobs bouncing and THE penis coming out the woman's abdomen etc, Azmodan said he had not updated those animations as they are old.. basically admitting he was skimming corners and rehacking animations because creating new animations is hard work..

Well its obvious they are old animations because those animations had not been updated with flexi penis and boobs..So the woman just had a penis poking out of her. Kinda crap even if it is for his non fee paying customers..

And someone else then posted how greed is ruining stuff.. Both comments got about 15 up votes and a few other people voiced their opinion on it agreeing mostly...
Then Azmodan posted how brilliant he is and that he does loads of stuff on his patinum and gold pricing plans..
Basically saying if you pay you get a lot more and better quality... Then all the comments saying how he is a skinflint scrooge that recycles old animations over and over were all deleted and the above post put in their place..

Bottom line, don't get your knickers in a twist! only post how amazing he is or your post will get deleted!

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Would be funny to leak that dude on his own Loverslab page, just to see the reaction.
Anyway... that's what I've been keep saying.
For people like him, Mike, etc., Loverslab users are just nobodies they have to routinely update with old stuff. They couldn't give less craps about free users.

freebandz98

Oct 3, 2017
thats how it is on every forum these days...if you dont agree with the creator of that forum then its considered trolling or bullying...I've gotten immune to it and just accepted it...If I dont like a site and there ideas, I just leave it alone and do me

Reactions: maldo

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
It's funny because even with Azmodan saying that he does not want to put his premium animations on loverslab Gregahit still threatned the users like we're a bunch of nobodies while at the same time proving that LL don't gives a shit about the EA rules. It makes me really mad seeing what happened to loverslab, good thing i have f95 now.

The best post is Mike24 saying "Great update!! Thanks Azmo!!" after all this mess. Hahahaha it seems scammers should stick together.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
It's funny because even with Azmodan saying that he does not want to put his premium animations on loverslab Gregahit still threatned the users like we're a bunch of nobodies while at the same time proving that LL don't gives a shit about the EA rules. It makes me really mad seeing what happened to loverslab, good thing i have f95 now.

The best post is Mike24 saying "Great update!! Thanks Azmo!!" after all this mess. Hahahaha it seems scammers should stick together.
Yeah, I'm glad I found this place as well :D
Anyway, besides this point, remember there are still some nice animator guys around.

sstormyy

Nov 23, 2017
i have a question is there an alternative to LL i mean i now there is but it's kinda lacking in content

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes