Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2018
Does anyone have Noir and Dark Sims - Neon Signs Stripper Club 5?
Does anyone have a strip club I could download? :D
For requests pls refer to previous pages, since same questions get asked again and again. Noir and Dark has been fully uploaded (incl a club). Thank you.

EDIT: uploaded MCCC 4.4.0

Known Issue:

With 4.4.0.1, all of the UI dialogs for setting notification types for anything OTHER than Pet pregnancy notifications will generate errors. If you have to change one of those settings, you may have to load 4.3.1 and do it, or change it in the cfg file itself (not recommended). I'll get that fixed in the next pre-release. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
People are noting:
Yeah, some LL pages are so outdated it's a freaking joke. Those pages that are way beyond schedule are Mike, Anarc, Azmo, oOOLa, MLode, A3 and w_guy in case you been wondering.
I would recommend to upvote that comment. Even if it won't mean anything in the great scheme of thing, dudes like him shouldn't be alone, voicing something like that.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
People are noting:
Yeah, some LL pages are so outdated it's a freaking joke. Those pages that are way beyond schedule are Mike, Anarc, Azmo, oOOLa, MLode, A3 and w_guy in case you been wondering.
I would recommend to upvote that comment. Even if it won't mean anything in the great scheme of thing, dudes like him shouldn't be alone, voicing something like that.
Well he can expect a ban or harassment from CPU or another moderator. LL loves abusing Patreon and defending the scammers.

Reactions: maldo

Iudex

Jun 24, 2017
People are noting:
the gimp guy is being selfish, he knew but didnt understand... the other guy is right about how greed do to man tho

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
No he did not blow up, he just reminded people how much he puts behind the paywall with his Gold and Platinum pricing plans..

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Oh God that old, tired excuse.
It takes NOTHING to make a package. Literally nothing. An hour top. Especially if you simply keep older versions to eventually post, in that case you need to do zero efforts.
He's not working "as fast as he can". He's holding back animations.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
There's nothing wrong with the file. The problem is at your end. Either the browser is corrupting the download or the program you use to uncompress is outdated.
It's the only file I got from here that's not working, I also tried downloading it through a different browser and I'm getting the same error. Problem may be on my end but I have no idea how to fix it apart from asking for a reupload or an uncompressed file.

knm5624

Nov 25, 2017
It's the only file I got from here that's not working, I also tried downloading it through a different browser and I'm getting the same error. Problem may be on my end but I have no idea how to fix it apart from asking for a reupload or an uncompressed file.
I had the same issue if trying to open with winrar. I used 7-zip and it worked just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes