Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
Why not mention this stuff at their patreon pages for the actual supporters to see?
People here have access to download and share for the people so why not try speak for them?
No moderator can remove those posts either,
I can only summize that they don't really get involved with what goes on off site and that's exactly what patreon is to them,
As long as a free download is available they aren't interested beyond that,
The staff at LL aren't paid, they are contributer tagged members who were nominated or offered their service,
So it's probably more work than they need to have to check, test and validate everyone's schedules and update rota,

No point banging on about it at LL while knowing it'll be censored, would be better to raise the discussion at the place where money is actually taken?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
But that would require pledging to Azmo in the first place :p
Not to mention, knowing him, he would most likely not give a shit.
When you try to criticize an animator on Patreon, they always reply by giving excuses, whys and crap like these in the most faked polite way.
Some people are so engulfed by their lust for money they won't listen to you.

Anyway yeah, I do agree these sort of conversations would be nice to have somewhere else, like a Discord group.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
But that would require pledging to Azmo in the first place :p
Not to mention, knowing him, he would most likely not give a shit.
When you try to criticize an animator on Patreon, they always reply by giving excuses, whys and crap like these in the most faked polite way.
Some people are so engulfed by their lust for money they won't listen to you.

Anyway yeah, I do agree these sort of conversations would be nice to have somewhere else, like a Discord group.

Of course! There are are people here pledging these animators already!

Even though they might shrug it off like you say, it's a bit more of a statement.
Can't be removed by moderator and is there for all customers to see!
People talk freely enough here and discord but I mean something more out in the open and less cloak & dagger

sstormyy

Nov 23, 2017
The alternative is F95 at this point! We should open up our own Discord :]
I was more thinking from a creator perspective...i myself create some NSFW Sims 4 stuff, so i was thinking where else i could post except LL...couse i kinda have the feeling that it's sorta slowly dying or at least the Sims 4 thread is :\

Reactions: Viztril

southof

Nov 7, 2017
Guys, tell me, please. makes animations for itself and just shows them to LL or it somewhere gives them to download?

He uploaded the package in the thread

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
The moment Patreon started thats when it was clear as day how these mods were going to end up, behind a paywall and making people wait till the end of the month for that extra cash.

And then posting shitty blog posts without any content, saying stuff like I'm working hard on this stuff it'll be worth the wait. Or something like I have the flu I got sick sorry guys no mods this month thanks for the money though.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Patreon was good as a way to entice modders to actually do something but the greed gets the better of them eventually. We're only human, perverted sinful deviant humans. For example I'm glad Skyrim has Anubis back but he likes to keep public release very out of date with 3-6 months before the next public release and its only a couple of animations while Patreon users get them all. Amra however shows how you can be a good animator and yet not demand money we just have to have patience with his busy schedule. I'm looking forward to his 2019 (joking probably around July) update for more AP animations.

Anyways anyone know what's going on with Motherlode's Patreon? Anything from them? My favorite animator right now, really digging the cowgirl climax on the bed.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Patreon was good as a way to entice modders to actually do something but the greed gets the better of them eventually. We're only human, perverted sinful deviant humans. For example I'm glad Skyrim has Anubis back but he likes to keep public release very out of date with 3-6 months before the next public release and its only a couple of animations while Patreon users get them all. Amra however shows how you can be a good animator and yet not demand money we just have to have patience with his busy schedule. I'm looking forward to his 2019 (joking probably around July) update for more AP animations.

Anyways anyone know what's going on with Motherlode's Patreon? Anything from them? My favorite animator right now, really digging the cowgirl climax on the bed.
Check private convo. Yes I know I know it's full of messages yadda yadda. Just check it :p maybe every once in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes