Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

barbaraluv26

Dec 11, 2018
Yep! Every time my sims left the lot and came back, I had to sign up for the services all over again. Like others, I just switched to the old version, I hope the bug gets fixed soon cause I was looking forward to paying different bills.
I had that problem too but you have to get your first bill to set the settings permanently. After I got the pop up to pay my bills with SNB Bills, whenever I travelled anywhere, the settings were in place.

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
I had that problem too but you have to get your first bill to set the settings permanently. After I got the pop up to pay my bills with SNB Bills, whenever I travelled anywhere, the settings were in place.
Ohhh I had no idea, that's still kinda annoying since your sims are leaving pretty much everyday for work. But I'll give it another go, thanks for the head's up.

Candy_dash

Jan 30, 2019
Literally WHOMST was admitting to using Extreme Violence while being bothered by the cancer add on??
Thats the problem when parents dont make their kids read books or learn words cause my friend right there dont understand the word ''probably''
Have a nice day.
:):coffee:

Reactions: maldo

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Hey, sorry to bother you guys but could anyone get these custom lot from The Gallery for me? Thanks a bunch!

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
is there any mods to change voice to real one, like JAV actress voice??? Thanks
No idea if this works or not - just looked it up. Apparently for Sims 3 you could type in the cheat code “Englishspeakingsim” without the quotation marks. The cheat code is one word with no spaces. Press the “Enter” key on your keyboard. Now your Sims will be speaking English.

You may also find this useful - simlish to english translations (scroll to bottom for list of words and what they mean in english)

However after my search, not finding anything in which you can either change simlish to english (or any other language).

Wylia

Mar 18, 2019
No idea if this works or not - just looked it up. Apparently for Sims 3 you could type in the cheat code “Englishspeakingsim” without the quotation marks. The cheat code is one word with no spaces. Press the “Enter” key on your keyboard. Now your Sims will be speaking English.

You may also find this useful - simlish to english translations (scroll to bottom for list of words and what they mean in english)

However after my search, not finding anything in which you can either change simlish to english (or any other language).
This code is fake btw :p

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
Thats the problem when parents dont make their kids read books or learn words cause my friend right there dont understand the word ''probably''
Have a nice day.
:):coffee:
Well you 'probably' shouldn't be talking shit about anyone's lack of comprehension since what you just said doesn't make a lick of sense. Same to you boo.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Um the MF link says the file was removed due to violations? Just FYI
I tried it and it worked... I'm going to switch VPNs and clear cache and try again. Thanks for letting me know.

**EDIT** Yes, it was removed. I changed it and used . Let's see if that works.

Last edited:
Reactions: hmorphone

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
Ah nice to see an AEP update! I'm really looking forward to a Red Apple update, it's a good concept but it needs a lot of work right now. Has anyone heard anything about Nisa's WP? There hasn't been an update since the first week of October and at least for me, it's been kinda buggy since the the strip club add on got implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes