Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

burninghouse

Dec 3, 2018
For the one who are wandering what happened to the TSR - Freemium script , well i can't give you any answer, it does not work, at least not anymore...

But this one works ;) (and should be pinned I think XD)
What does it do?

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
Anyone else get lag in CAS and Build Mode? I notice the only way to stop it is wait or open the menu and close it. Been a problem for a long time now.
Not in CAS anymore but in Build mode. In CAS it use to only happen with Vampires but after the last update, it went away and now it happens randomly when you open Build Mode. FPS drops to around 8-9

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
For those that were having issues with the SNB Bills having the Utilities constantly being removed... I re-uploaded it. Make sure to remove all older files first, and only have what's in the archive. Also, make sure to see the attached pop-up in game:

View attachment 442731

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks so much but I tried it out and it completely destroyed my game. I'm not sure why, I haven't heard of anyone else having that problem. So I guess I'll just play the free version till the next update comes out.

Reactions: TiŊaSŊow

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Any app that lets me look at the CCs without opening up sims 4 so I could remove the ones I dont like?

Aside from the main features of Mod Conflict Detector, this program will scan your Mods folder out output a list of all your CC, complete with CAS thumbnails so you can see what every item is and delete the ones you don't want.

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
I gotta ask, what exactly is hair animation? Like giving the sims hair the ability to be freeflowing or something else entirely?
I saw this in a youtube video the other day, it gives animations to some base game, maybe a few stuff pack hairs so they move. They are adding more hairs as they go forward, but i doubt it will work with any custom hairs because everyone has different downloads. I only use alpha hair but it might be ok for the townies and randoms to see. I'll test it out.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
I saw this in a youtube video the other day, it gives animations to some base game, maybe a few stuff pack hairs so they move. They are adding more hairs as they go forward, but i doubt it will work with any custom hairs because everyone has different downloads. I only use alpha hair but it might be ok for the townies and randoms to see. I'll test it out.
The mod itself is designed for the physics of hair standard hairstyles. Custom hairstyles are not supported by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes