Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
So if you don't like the feature, don't download it or wait for an update from the creator to make it optional. It's that simple.
I didn't wait for ya to uninstall the mod, and we have the right to dislike how it's implemented, since it's forced to be used if you like others features and the old smoking interaction. Because I liked the old smoking interaction. Apparently this is too hard to understand for you.

you seems to be like these guys with arguments such as : "dont like it? dont buy it!" Ok, fine. how can people know if they like/dislike something without using it? Without know how it works?

It will not be optional anyway unless you think an optional trait reward is a good compromise, because clearly it's not like a turn off feature.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Pals, don't be hypocrites. You don't complain when you drug your sims to death (for overdose), but when the creator decides to add a consequence for smoking now does bother you.
If you don't like cancer in the sims, then don't download it, it's that easy.

A brother died of overdose, and a grandfather I never met died of lung cancer. However, I understand that the creator wants to add consequences because that is, no more, no less.
For starters, OD'ing isn't always fatal. As per Basemental Mod, it is "less common" and in addition, can be turned off via making the sim immortal. So that argument goes right out the window. Others have already replied and given you a good rational as to why this is a bad feature. If you want to keep arguing with people, then have fun but that's it from me on this topic.

Reactions: taglag

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Its pointless to argue since yes, people are hypocrites.

Personally I would turn that off because I honestly cannot be arsed to deal with it (I am a fan of motherlode and turn aging off because, again, cannot be arsed to deal with it) but there are people that want more realism, in fact there are people that want for Sims to have physical disabilities ... not because they fetishize about it, its because its inclusive (horseshit).

I would not mind having Sims smoke because I am old and back in my youth smoking was far more common but then again, I miss landlines and the lack of phones always strikes me as odd, I can get why someone wants to add the consequences for it but I cannot be arsed and would turn it off, in the end its the person that is making the mod to decide and I do have to say its kinda funny reading about "he should not do that because I dont want it to do that" as I *could* understand his Patrons to say that but ... what part of *Patron* they fail to understand?

Reactions: maldo

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Its pointless to argue since yes, people are hypocrites.

Personally I would turn that off because I honestly cannot be arsed to deal with it (I am a fan of motherlode and turn aging off because, again, cannot be arsed to deal with it) but there are people that want more realism, in fact there are people that want for Sims to have physical disabilities ... not because they fetishize about it, its because its inclusive (horseshit).

I would not mind having Sims smoke because I am old and back in my youth smoking was far more common but then again, I miss landlines and the lack of phones always strikes me as odd, I can get why someone wants to add the consequences for it but I cannot be arsed and would turn it off, in the end its the person that is making the mod to decide and I do have to say its kinda funny reading about "he should not do that because I dont want it to do that" as I *could* understand his Patrons to say that but ... what part of *Patron* they fail to understand?
Try reading the list of suggestions first on his own page - you will notice that cancer isn't even there. And here's another little hint - everything that is Patreon will become free for all. And a secondary little tip - paying for modders to make stuff is why DWP exist as it's against the terms of agreement as set forth by EA. If people wish to pay someone for mods, that's great - however it still will be free as dictated by EA as no one else is legally able to profit off of EA's work. They just dont go after 'em because unofficially they know that these adult mods are helping drive sales.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I'm not sure there was an update for gang. I believe it was just for drugs but don't quote me on that. The latest gangs update is on DWP
From what I can tell on his homepage, Basemental Gangs is 100% done. So wouldnt expect any new updates unless an EA patch/update breaks the mod and he'll need to update it at that point. Perhaps the "General Overhaul" will include some changes to Gangs as his website states that he has 15% left to do on the "general overhaul" and 15% left to do in Tobacco.

Reactions: ꧁KymJoh꧂

renarena

Jul 2, 2018
nihil_ist I see that you said that you were able to change traits so that the townies wouldn't get them by using S4S...could ou tell me how you did that, please? I use s4s but a bit but i'm not a pro...

ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
I have a bug with sims don't put back music instruments to their inventory after used. I have game version 1.56.52.1020 and only use MCCC and WickedWhims and a lot of CCs. Is it only me because of those mods or the bug is from the game itself?

Any suggestion to solve this?

Edit:

Also another question, is there any mod to unlock job and situational outfits for normal use in the CAS?

Last edited:
Reactions: DMDCT

DMDCT

Mar 21, 2019
I have a bug with sims don't put back music instruments to their inventory after used. I have game version 1.56.52.1020 and only use MCCC and WickedWhims and a lot of CCs. Is it only me because of those mods or the bug is from the game itself?

Any suggestion to solve this?

Edit:

Also another question, is there any mod to unlock job and situational outfits for normal use in the CAS?
The musical instruments issue is a base game bug as far as I know. It'll happen in an unmodded game as well.

As for unlocking all outfits in the game for CAS, try this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes