Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
No, I don't even know if I have to
lol, so that’s the problem. Find somewhere to place the redapple office otherwise the job will just function as a rabbit hole. Also, make sure you have her venue list package installed so the lot type comes up.

Jan 4, 2019
lol, so that’s the problem. Find somewhere to place the redapple office otherwise the job will just function as a rabbit hole. Also, make sure you have her venue list package installed so the lot type comes up.
I did that but it still doesn't work :/

MatomiB

Jan 4, 2019
Hi guys!
Under massive request, I decided to create a "mini" mega folder for animations only, excluding anything concerning bestiality and/or associated with CNWW mods.
Animation Mega folder link:

Explanations:

- It includes almost every animation created for Wickedwhims excluding bestiality and/or animations associated with CNWW mods.
- It doesn't include the Wickedwhims mod updates.
- It includes objects required for specific animators. Ex.: you can find a specific car in Omaster's folder, SalarmoJ's objects in his folder, etc..
- I might have missed something but I'm generally very through. It's problematic when you have 300000 different dildos for different animation packages.
- It'll get updated eventually. I'll try to be as quick as possible!
That is real great!!! Thank you so much!!!

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
I had this same problem and what I did was set the lot to Redapplenet lot. Maybe if you enter it in edit mode is already set but do this again and save. After this my lot works fine.
Oh damn, I definitely left the red apple lot as 'general'. Okay, I'll give that a try and report back.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
That is just weird, 10min ago when I clicked the link it was Azmodan22. Well one thing I've learned working on computers that they do strange things. Maybe it's because of the new Terminator movie coming out. lol
Might been caught on cache for wierd reasons, it shouldnt but it could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes