Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
hey guys, are you excited for university? Hot steamy college sex in dorm rooms? :sneaky:

View attachment 451886
The more we hear and see I do get a little interested. But then I remember Island Living and realize.....yeah probably not enough content for $40. Yes I pay for it. Will wait for more info and probably LGR's review. He's such an honest fellow, best place to go for Sims reviews. Helped me figure out what to get for Sims 3 during sales till I eventually bought all DLC.
What I want to know is will WW modders utilize those robots since there's versions of them and one can live in your household.

ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
Simdulgence all patreon stuff including Halloween content, Exclusive penis designs for male and female and other cosmetics.
Do you have any picture/text guide from his patreon for the exclusive penis files inside?

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
okay, i got a lil' problem... i though it was normal, but now i think its definitly not.

on 10 sims, i got 9 that are extremly fat... like Ellie from Borderlands level of fat
v
v in case you dont know what i m talking about lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i think they is something wrong with a mod, probably the sliders mod. i dont mind having fat sims around, but its like 90% of the generated sims are fat. (not the vanilla sims already existing)
they also sometime end black, green,b lue or even half colroed (top green, bottom normal pink)

any idea what mods could make this conflict ? i have shit tons of mods installed, soo i cant list them all. but i m pretty sure its coming from sliders and skins or something.
is someone else got similar problem and have clear idea wich mods will make this conflict monstruosity being born ?
Only a general idea unfortunately, the multiclolored skins are from skintone mods you've downloaded and are set to be randomly applied to your "Not currently in world" sims/NPC sims; might also be aliens. You were spot on regarding the slider mods causing the fat issue and as there are several slider mods and you actually use all of them w/o conflict, I'd say your best chance is to use MCCC to set limits on your sims' body parts for the whole population (35, -100).

P.S. A pic of your actual sims would also help

Jan 4, 2019
Did you place the lot and make sure it has the correct red apple venue type? What other major gameplay or core functionality altering mods are you using? NPCC, Nisa, Basemental, etc. Have you updated them all?
Yes, I have them all and i always update them all but I wasn't able to change the type of the lot until I visit with my sim and then add enablefreebuild then it finally showed up.

aynasm

Jan 20, 2019
This is for those who are having issues with the current SNB Bills mod resetting and what not. I have found that LittleMsSams Random Small Mods-Season's file- RMS lowerdThermostatCostsOnBills is the culprit that is causing the conflict for me. After taking that file out of the folder I have no more issue with snb bills.
It worked! Thank you so much!

revolutionz

Oct 12, 2019
what this mesh look like can anyone would like to share? whoever is patron to simdulgence please share. thanks

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Sounds like a tweaked MCC setting. Click a computer and check "MC CAS" to see if any fitness/weight settings are set to something odd. Otherwise it could be a body replacement or slider mod that messes with the fat/fit slider.
Only a general idea unfortunately, the multiclolored skins are from skintone mods you've downloaded and are set to be randomly applied to your "Not currently in world" sims/NPC sims; might also be aliens. You were spot on regarding the slider mods causing the fat issue and as there are several slider mods and you actually use all of them w/o conflict, I'd say your best chance is to use MCCC to set limits on your sims' body parts for the whole population (35, -100).

P.S. A pic of your actual sims would also help
thanks. its probably that. i didnt know MCCC have such a thing. i m gonna try and check in there, if its no work i'll take a pic and post here to show.
the skintone mods are maybe a problem, i use many many custom sims made with differents skintone, i hope its not the problem because its a huge list XD.
i see if MCCC can fix that.
i noticed that some sims with multicolors are vampire sometime, grey top and normal or any colors bottom. they are also a skin bug/glitch on their forehead.
i check and be back.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Re - Latest Nisa Wicked Perversions Mod

Question - I saw that some users had issues as did I with their saved files upon loading the latest Nisa Wicked Mod - is this still an issue with the newest Wicked Whims? Asking as the comments for the Wicked Whims patch stated that Nisa needs to be updated as well. So don't want to update if I'm going to get issues with the save file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes