Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

brab123

Nov 22, 2018
You know what i would like In WW is not managing a Strip Club, but building one (Which is quite easy I have put together several ), and then assigning the strippers, and let the darn thing run it's self, and also allow me to work there ( I am just to lazy to jumble with all the time consumming problems of managing the thing ). Any way to do that.
its ez af to manage it tho, whats time consuming in it?

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
i noticed that "Lily feng" is always off in all animations.
changing her body fix it, but it sems she have a different body than everybody else lol.

am i alone to noticed that ? or its just a weird glitch on my side ?
(her body seems too small in ALL animations, so she end way off. i didnt modify her at all, she is vanilla EA sim.)
Would you happen to have a B.C_Breast, Butt, or Hips package? These are obsolete and throw off sims that use them.

Another possibility: do you have the option to adjust for height sliders turned on in WW?

Reactions: hmorphone

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
its ez af to manage it tho, whats time consuming in it?
I just don't want to mess with Bar supplys, or if I'm in the red or black on income. Don't want to mess with the firing, replacements none of that just want the venue, and the ability to wander around in and active club with out having to deal with owning it.

EDIT >> the dancers all doing there job, active entertainment, and a job offer if I want it.

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
I just don't want to mess with Bar supplys, or if I'm in the red or black on income. Don't want to mess with the firing, replacements none of that just want the venue, and the ability to wander around in and active club with out having to deal with owning it.
If I remember correctly, I think TurboDriver mentioned that that was something he was hoping to implement in a future update

Reactions: taglag

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
Damn, I actually really liked the personality traits aspect. It helped set up some cool things, and I know as a Demisexual, personality is actually way more important than "visual" aspects. Making more serious sims not attracted to the jokester ones, or keeping sims from being attracted to greedy assholes, or making gold diggers attracted to greedy types, ect. Felt like it added a more realistic element rather than just appearance based aspects. IDK might just be me but I really liked it.
I agree, I honestly would've preferred the attractiveness feature being removed rather than the personality one. Idk that even needed to be removed in the first place.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
It's my understaning from the patch notes that the animations are cached. That said, it probably takes a bit of time for it to cache them, hence the fps drop. I've noticed behavior like this in the Sims 4 prior to this. I'll get an abysmal framerate of about 8 or 9 for about ten minutes or so, then suddenly it will jump to 50+ fps and stay there for hours. Usually does it on the first startup of the day.

Reactions: hmorphone

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
If I remember correctly, I think TurboDriver mentioned that that was something he was hoping to implement in a future update
I would really like that, I just do so many other things while playing sims, and don't need any more added in that respect.. So I hope that happens.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Would you happen to have a B.C_Breast, Butt, or Hips package? These are obsolete and throw off sims that use them.

Another possibility: do you have the option to adjust for height sliders turned on in WW?
nope, i dont have theses. also, i didnt touched anything in WW that i m not sure about (i basically just touched the autonomy settings, sex stuff and else easy things about reaction, pregnancy etc.. i didnt touched anything else.)

notice thatt his sims is a vanilla one, she doesnt have any mods linked to her. i just notice that she is slightly smaller than any other sims. thats weird because i didnt touched that sims at all, nor any setting about height.

i do have a mods that add preset in CAS for various size sims (small, normal, tall etc..) but again, i didnt used them on that sims and all others sims are not affected.

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
I'm not getting auto-sex with the newest versions of WW and NWP (this worked 98% of the time with previous versions). The proposition question comes up and when I 'Accept', it does not auto into sex, I have to manually 'offer body' to get sex initiated. Same happens when NPC shows up to use her as a sex slave, does not advance to the sex stage. My sim is female and this happens with both male and female clients.

Date/Time/Size of WW (Wicked Whims v147.1 from mega link posted in this thread):

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script 11/07/2019 8:42 pm
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package 11/07/2019 8:42 pm

Date/Time/Size of NWP ( Nisa’s Wicked Perversions LL.2.3 from LL site) :

NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.package 11/07/2019 3:09 pm
NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script 11/07/2019 3:11 pm

LE is attached.

Restored previous versions of WW (1.45) and NWP and it works as expected with no LE.

bullwozi

Nov 29, 2018
So short question regarding Sacrificials Road to Fame mod:

Is it true that Sacrificials mods or Road to fame messes up your save file long term?

//Thx :D
(I'm asking since Road to fame seemed like a good permanent fit for my current sim, but not worth it if it causes save breaking problems)

Reactions: panamacityeddie

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone know of an alternative cum texture mod? I'm looking for more creamy, realistic looking ones.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
I'm not getting auto-sex with the newest versions of WW and NWP (this worked 98% of the time with previous versions). The proposition question comes up and when I 'Accept', it does not auto into sex, I have to manually 'offer body' to get sex initiated. Same happens when NPC shows up to use her as a sex slave, does not advance to the sex stage. My sim is female and this happens with both male and female clients.

Date/Time/Size of WW (Wicked Whims v147.1 from mega link posted in this thread):

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script 11/07/2019 8:42 pm
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package 11/07/2019 8:42 pm

Date/Time/Size of NWP ( Nisa’s Wicked Perversions LL.2.3 from LL site) :

NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.package 11/07/2019 3:09 pm
NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script 11/07/2019 3:11 pm

LE is attached.

Restored previous versions of WW (1.45) and NWP and it works as expected with no LE.
Me too!

But I don't get an error message, just it can't find any suitable place to perform woohoo.

In Wicked Perversions Sex Setting, there are a lot of place categories, like public, risky, comfort, etc.

But I don't which object actually falls into the public, risky, comfort, etc categories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes