Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2019
WOW this last WW patch give me LE poping with rate of fire similar to an A10 main gun :
Ver 2.1.4a at Time: 11/08/19 15:59:24 on Windows with WW v147.2 and Basemental 3.10.44.115
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_1_4a\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\preference_override.py", line 27, in nisa_wrapper_attractiveness
TypeError: nisa_get_sim_attractiveness_towards() got an unexpected keyword argument 'memory'

Edit : And it just stop poping by itself... HA no, here we go again...

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
WOW this last WW patch give me LE poping with rate of fire similar to an A10 main gun :
Ver 2.1.4a at Time: 11/08/19 15:59:24 on Windows with WW v147.2 and Basemental 3.10.44.115
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_1_4a\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\preference_override.py", line 27, in nisa_wrapper_attractiveness
TypeError: nisa_get_sim_attractiveness_towards() got an unexpected keyword argument 'memory'

Edit : And it just stop poping by itself... HA no, here we go again...
Nisa's probably needs an update because of this. Did you update it?

revolutionz

Oct 12, 2019
anyone have a preview of latest underwear mesh by simdulgencs? or is there a way to check previews on patreon without being a patron ?

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
I use the latest version of nisa wich is the 2.1.4a.
Well, till the next patch, I wish I can replace the poping sound error by a nice BRRRRRRRRT! sound :giggle:
Just saw in Nisa's Discord:

Today at 10:27 AM

The v147.2 might have affected WP, so you need to wait for Nisa to take a look

Nisa: Today at 12:29 PM

thank you for all the LEs guys, looking into a hotfix right now

Last edited:

PaNDoX

Mar 24, 2019
hi friends,

I don't know to open these mods please help me. I started new game and coppy-paste mods in mods folder then I don't know what I need to do. please help me :)

Ratpack

Dec 31, 2017
I'm still getting LEs, but probably in combination with other mods (like the - very outdated - JensWickedJobs ... or maybe even ColonolNutty's mods).

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
hi friends,

I don't know to open these mods please help me. I started new game and coppy-paste mods in mods folder then I don't know what I need to do. please help me :)
site might help. To install WickedWhims, you have the option, or the option.

Aug 12, 2019
hi friends,

Did you open the file folder you downloaded? That's the first step, use a program to open and unzip the folder. Most mods and a lot of CC you'll download are in compressed files that need to be opened (exception being if they're already a .package or a .ts4script file) since most mods have more than one file involved. On a mac unarchiver works for almost every file type (trust, it's so much better than any other I've tried), for windows you want 7-zip for .7zip files, winrawr for .raw files, and I think it's winzip for .zip files? There should be a native program you computer comes with that will at least work for .zip files. I don't have a PC I have a Mac, someone correct me if I'm wrong about the programs or if there's a better one for Windows. You should be able to right click on the folder and have a open option come up, use it (or open with) and the compressed file should either be replaced by a folder with the mod in it or the files, or it may have the files and keep the compressed file, if it doesn't delete itself remove it from your game folder, and they can be completely removed from your computer. All that should be left is the mod files or a folder with the files inside. Male sure that they aren't more than one folder deep, ie The Sims 4/Mods/Whicked Whims/(file name).package and not The Sims 4/Mods/Adult Mods/Whicked Whims/(file name).package. If that's all true, start the game, and in the main menu make sure you click to enable script mods. Go into a household and when you hit play you should have a pop up in the game notifications that Wicked Whims, Wicked Perversions, MCCC, or some of the other big mods, is installed and running, and the pie chart options should be available when you click on a sim (or nearly anywhere for Wicked Whims). You should be all good at that point. If not, make sure you did select to enable mods, and that they aren't more than one folder deep in your mods folder.

Feb 24, 2019
I'm still getting LEs, but probably in combination with other mods (like the - very outdated - JensWickedJobs ... or maybe even ColonolNutty's mods).
Both mods (pet & kinky) from Colonol didn't work with the actual version of WW indeed and I still don't know if Colonol support or not ww patreon version.

Reactions: Ratpack

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
Anyone else sit through the slog fest that was the DU livestream? I've never seen gurus in need of some caffeine before damn.

Reactions: Luvly101

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
Anyone else sit through the slog fest that was the DU livestream? I've never seen gurus in need of some caffeine before damn.
They definitely weren't the most enthusiastic bunch, game looks decent enough though. They should have had different groups cover each university like they did with island living live stream.

Reactions: flower6ix

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
hi friends,

Google.com is your best friend for these sort of questions. If you're more visual, YouTube has tutorials on how to install regular mods and script mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes