Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
yup, that was my problem.. got setting to 100/ -100 soo all sims generated goes to the limit.

i put -100 / 10 and now sims are correct sized. (not even super skinny as i expected lol)

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Wicked Whims v147
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My Lastexceptions lit up like crazy when I switch to this version. Must be mods conflict for sure but things are fine when I revert WW back a version, so just fyi.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
My Lastexceptions lit up like crazy when I switch to this version. Must be mods conflict for sure but things are fine when I revert WW back a version, so just fyi.
take one step forward, two steps back. good to know to avoid updating right now...

• Haha
Reactions: ecobot

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i noticed that "Lily feng" is always off in all animations.
changing her body fix it, but it sems she have a different body than everybody else lol.

am i alone to noticed that ? or its just a weird glitch on my side ?
(her body seems too small in ALL animations, so she end way off. i didnt modify her at all, she is vanilla EA sim.)

Aug 12, 2019
Complete Changelog for WW V147 [2019-11-07]

Damn, I actually really liked the personality traits aspect. It helped set up some cool things, and I know as a Demisexual, personality is actually way more important than "visual" aspects. Making more serious sims not attracted to the jokester ones, or keeping sims from being attracted to greedy assholes, or making gold diggers attracted to greedy types, ect. Felt like it added a more realistic element rather than just appearance based aspects. IDK might just be me but I really liked it.

Blu3star

Oct 4, 2017
i noticed that "Lily feng" is always off in all animations.
changing her body fix it, but it sems she have a different body than everybody else lol.

am i alone to noticed that ? or its just a weird glitch on my side ?
(her body seems too small in ALL animations, so she end way off. i didnt modify her at all, she is vanilla EA sim.)
Yes, so I just deleted her, and made a newer more Asian looking Lilly

Feb 24, 2019
Weird, for me it's quite the opposite, the game is running smooth and fine :unsure:
I curently using this mod , the TS24 with MC CMD setup to 50 for changing the game time speed. On a lot with more or less 50 sims this thing do the job prety well.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
You know what i would like In WW is not managing a Strip Club, but building one (Which is quite easy I have put together several ), and then assigning the strippers, and let the darn thing run it's self, and also allow me to work there ( I am just to lazy to jumble with all the time consumming problems of managing the thing ). Any way to do that.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
On Succubi: New succubi will drain the actual life force from their partners during sex. This has two effects. To refill the succubi orb motive known as depravity which is like a pool of magic that succubi can draw from and two, which I've been working on, to make the succubi younger but at the cost of aging their sex partner a bit. This means aging them all the way to the grave if need be.... and I have the first succubi caused death from testing just this situation in my dev build of the game!

View attachment 453139

The balancing for this isn't done yet but it won't be drastic in normal gameplay, usually just stealing a few days at most per sex act from a partner sim. Also, as your succubus grows, they will gain more abilities for managing how much life they steal from partner, even if they steal at all.
I seriously hope that's like a new lifestate I can pass on to the kids and naturally I can have incubi, too.

Reactions: rai-chan
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes