Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
Anyone knows Sacrificals contact information? I made a sim that looks like me and a random sim beat me up because of the extreme violence mod and now I want to sue Sac for the damages
I don't think it counts when you made yourself :rolleyes:
If somebody was selling and profiting from your likeness on the other hand you might have a case against them ;)

Reactions: maldo

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
What was the problem? I have the same issue.
Did you place the lot and make sure it has the correct red apple venue type? What other major gameplay or core functionality altering mods are you using? NPCC, Nisa, Basemental, etc. Have you updated them all?

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
Did you place the lot and make sure it has the correct red apple venue type? What other major gameplay or core functionality altering mods are you using? NPCC, Nisa, Basemental, etc. Have you updated them all?
I can't find the venue type for red apple, do you know if there are any venue lists that it conflicts with?

revolutionz

Oct 12, 2019
I also have Basemental's venue list, am I supposed be deleting that. Sorry venue lists are super confusing to deal with at first
Delete every other venue list that come either LMS or other except that comes with redapplenet and don't mind the basemental venue they doesn't conflict with redapple venue the thing is before placing lot you must bb.moveobjects then you are good to go.

Reactions: flower6ix

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay, i got a lil' problem... i though it was normal, but now i think its definitly not.

on 10 sims, i got 9 that are extremly fat... like Ellie from Borderlands level of fat
v
v in case you dont know what i m talking about lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i think they is something wrong with a mod, probably the sliders mod. i dont mind having fat sims around, but its like 90% of the generated sims are fat. (not the vanilla sims already existing)
they also sometime end black, green,b lue or even half colroed (top green, bottom normal pink)

any idea what mods could make this conflict ? i have shit tons of mods installed, soo i cant list them all. but i m pretty sure its coming from sliders and skins or something.
is someone else got similar problem and have clear idea wich mods will make this conflict monstruosity being born ?

oc14

Oct 15, 2018
any idea what mods could make this conflict ?
Sounds like a tweaked MCC setting. Click a computer and check "MC CAS" to see if any fitness/weight settings are set to something odd. Otherwise it could be a body replacement or slider mod that messes with the fat/fit slider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes