Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aang741

Jul 1, 2018
Azmodan22 Animations Gold (31.10.2019)
Normal -
Rough -

MOTHERLODESIMS Animations (30.10.2019)
340 Animations - FULL PACK Nov 2 at 8:01pm
Azmodan broken links

Sep 21, 2018
true, this thread is more up to date compared to discord
It's more up to date because some leakers don't leak on the discord and it's up to the mods over there to share those leaks. Regardless, this thread is a trashcan in comparison due to the overflooding of help requests. Discord is far more organized in my opinion and updates aren't far behind this thread.

MissDarko

Jan 16, 2019
Hi! Can someone please share a link to a good butt slider mod? I only found one named Nicky Butt slider, but I want something else. What other butt sliders do you guys use & can please share link? Thanks! :D

Aug 9, 2018
I can't open the download links from this one for some reason.

Does anyone have it perchance?

Btw. this is a mod for TS3 through. I was gonna try to mod it to TS4 somehow.
The First thing I notice is the 'ts3' in the link, usually means The Sime 3, so my guess would be that it's really quite old.
Ok Just had a look and it's not that old at all but it is The Sims 3
Edit:- Been trying for the last 10 mins, I can't get to it, it's Adfly BS.
Search "universal bypass" and see if they have it for your browser. I know it's available for chrome and firefox. Cuts right through adfly.

Last edited:

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Simdulgence all patreon stuff including Halloween content, Exclusive penis designs for male and female and other cosmetics.
I am the leaker and please don't relink my leak on this site (F95Zone) ever unless I do it myself.
Why? Because this thread is a fucking mess and for some others reasons, such as dumb people that answered to me I don't even want to hear about them. (since they can't read a request properly it seems)
Oh and to say fuck people that prefer this thread over discord, because they don't even know what they’re talking about.

If you want my leak then go to the mega or discord, or this site I don't care at all. Thanks.

And no, the leaker (me in this particular case) is not from this site (the russian thing) at all, in fact most of the time this site use leaks from discord's leakers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes