Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
And no, the leaker (me in this particular case) is not from this site (the russian thing) at all, in fact most of the time this site use leaks from discord's leakers.
Well the discord stemmed from this thread I believe, so it's understandable that things get cross posted here. I agree that this thread can get really messy though.

Reactions: theaterlover124

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Does anyone have the latest OLL animations?
The latest version is already posted on page 564. Sometimes you have to actually check every single page one by one until you find what you're looking for if you don't enter the site every day.

It was published in Nov 1st and posted here on the 2nd.

Reactions: Dr.Buttlet

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Again i try to download the version by finfin and i can't download at 15Mo/s.

I'ts locked at 1.2Mo/s it takes what 2 hours to downloaded the all thing it's so stupid.

EDIT: I found it if ayone have this stupid problem go downloaded mega downloader V1.7 when you generate the link into Mega downloader don't check Create Directory and voila all your stuff are placed correctly in their folders.

Sometimes i feel so stupid i swear. =)

Last edited:

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
The latest version is already posted on page 564. Sometimes you have to actually check every single page one by one until you find what you're looking for if you don't enter the site every day.

It was published in Nov 1st and posted here on the 2nd.
Thanks, I appreciate your help. He's usually late. I did a couple of searches. I guess Ooolala and OLL wouldn't have worked for this one. I'll add OOL to my next search or try to be more vigilant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes