Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

flower6ix

Jul 21, 2019
Sorry for missing out on the updates I usually leak. I had a Funeral & wake to attend yesterday, so I was a little messed up. Thank you for those that stepped up on the ones I usually leak. I'll provide mirrors, just in case.
I'm so sorry for your loss *virtual hugs*. Take all the time you need if needed, I think everyone here is capable of waiting for mod updates when real life takes over. We all appreciate your work!

revolutionz

Oct 12, 2019
I am the leaker and please don't relink my leak on this site (F95Zone) ever unless I do it myself.
Why? Because this thread is a fucking mess and for some others reasons, such as dumb people that answered to me I don't even want to hear about them. (since they can't read a request properly it seems)
Oh and to say fuck people that prefer this thread over discord, because they don't even know what they’re talking about.

If you want my leak then go to the mega or discord, or this site I don't care at all. Thanks.

And no, the leaker (me in this particular case) is not from this site (the russian thing) at all, in fact most of the time this site use leaks from discord's leakers.
Hey sorry about that i didn't know it will be that much of a deal i just like his content so i thought to share with the community but i also gave credits to whoever shared the content. Also i wanted to ask are the prema leaker if so do you have latest content relgen 1.6 and his new underwear updated?

Sep 21, 2018
I see a few people leaking WickedWhims, so I'm unsure of who to point this request to. I use the HQ mod, and was wondering if one of the leakers could request or ask why when we convert the Tuning file to HQ, it does not allow our game to start? Or, to just ask why they stopped making WW HQ compatible to begin with. :cautious:

Of course, this is a request, so it's not necessary in the slightest. I'm just stuck on v145.5 until they fix the issue with HQ because that's the last version that works with converting the tuning file to HQ and I can't pose my questions to them myself since I'm not a patron and don't have access to their discord.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
I see a few people leaking WickedWhims, so I'm unsure of who to point this request to. I use the HQ mod, and was wondering if one of the leakers could request or ask why when we convert the Tuning file to HQ, it does not allow our game to start? Or, to just ask why they stopped making WW HQ compatible to begin with. :cautious:

Of course, this is a request, so it's not necessary in the slightest. I'm just stuck on v145.5 until they fix the issue with HQ because that's the last version that works with converting the tuning file to HQ and I can't pose my questions to them myself since I'm not a patron and don't have access to their discord.
You're probably best to ask in the .

Reactions: maldo and hmorphone
Sep 21, 2018
Did you try the public version to see if the issue persists there? If so, they shouldn't...
Nah, I didn't just because I usually keep up with the leaked versions. But all is well! Thanks for the suggestion! I messaged them and they gave an explanation as to why they are no longer making it HQ compatible and that I'd have to do the tedious as fuck task of going through the warehouse tab in S4S and converting everything that way.

Aug 12, 2019
does anyone know when codex version of 1.158.63 is coming out
Do you know if it'll be a full repackage of the game, or just another update file? I'm on a mac, and the source I use (NMac) uses vanilia wineskin to make a wrapper for it, so only 32-bit, idk if I'll be able to get a ready to go/just update version there anymore. Figuring out how to make my own wrapper, using a 64-bit engine, and I have the Island Living and the patches from codex downloaded, just wondering if I should just wait and not potentially screw things up with the updates or should go ahead and start building the game.

If anyone has any advice when it comes to making wrappers, especially for the Sims, I'd love to hear! This is a first for me.

bato2077

Aug 30, 2019
It has a lot of sims, the only downloadables are maleficent (Angelina Jolie) that after installing it, tells me that the sims I try to put in the world is made with a more updated version, since my version is 1.56.52.1020

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes